Did the Bell Beaker culture come out of the Corded Ware culture? I noticed they existed at the same time...

Did the Bell Beaker culture come out of the Corded Ware culture? I noticed they existed at the same time, however Corded Ware began a little earlier. Corded Ware culture seems to have been essentially the Yamnaya expanding to the West - is Bell Beaker the Corded Ware expanding to the West? Sorry if the question seems dumb I couldn't find the answer I was looking for on the web. My current assumption is that Bell Beakers carried a lot of Yamnayan DNA.

Attached: 4574574383568358358.jpg (575x450, 223.96K)

Ancient aliens

ball breaker culture

This is a question for /his/.
Any Forums circa 2020 is for newfag reddit trannies.

British are honorary Iberians

Attached: download.jpg (207x243, 10.74K)

does anyone believe those maps?

netherlands has 0 in common with belarus and spain has 0 in common with uk and romania has 0 in common with chechens. this is just made up

It is a map of pottery styles from 3000bc

Kanker breinlet, shut your fucking mouth and read something before you spew your opinion about it.

Imagine the sex sex sex between Yamnaya men and Corded Ware women

no it's not
nonce

This never happened and OP is using outdated map.

If anything it was Corded Ware descendants that absolutely raped and terrorized Yamnaya remnants on the steppe. Srubnaya literally genocided Yamnaya and kicked them out of the steppe.

It's a map implying cultural and ethnic connection between modern europeans based on pottery styles from 3000bc

kek

I’m 100% Nuragic, NIGGA

>Did the Bell Beaker culture come out of the Corded Ware culture?
Yes, I'm pretty sure there isn't any current hypothesis to the contrary

Btw Corded Ware is thought to be a cousin group to Yamnaya and not that one is descended from the other

based

Interesting if true - I was going off sources like Wikipedia (kek) that mention the likelihood of the Corded Ware being the Western expansion of Yamnaya. What's the details as to why some think otherwise?

Regardless I would assume Corded Ware would have a good degree of Yamnayan DNA just for that Eastern contact zone unless I'm mistaken.

Attached: 43573457345834583483458.png (747x590, 47.7K)

>cousin group
In that case if Yamnaya were Indo Europeans, what are the chances that Corded Ware were proto IE or pre proto IE? Or were they linguistically something else completely?

>does anyone believe those maps?
>netherlands has 0 in common with belarus and spain has 0 in common with uk and romania has 0 in common with chechens. this is just made up

Attached: dumb-stupid[1].gif (498x379, 1.46M)

Corded Ware were Indoeuropeans who mixed with Baltic tribes on the forest steppe and those Baltic tribes had far more WHG ancestry than EEF compared to the rest of Europe while Yamanya were IE who mixed with Europeans who had more EEF than WHG. Both groups were still IE since it was IE moving in and taking local women.

>Regardless I would assume Corded Ware would have a good degree of Yamnayan DNA just for that Eastern contact zone unless I'm mistaken.
Well around the fringes they would yeah, but the differences are only that one set of IE moved north and the other more to the South with both having the same male ancestors. Corded Ware is actually more interesting than Yamanya because Andronovo were actually IE who became Corded Ware mixing with Europeans then heading back East and onto central Asia and India. Afanasievo however are a very distant IE group who left to go to Asia quite early and had no local euro admixture

All of these groups are closest to irish

Maybe in your madeup graphs, that you post on /his/, you deranged troon.

Insular Celts do have a close resemblance to Bellbeakers since they didn't receive much other mixing since