China will collapse by the end of the year

China will collapse by the end of the year

Attached: lastyear.png (1329x915, 749.26K)

One more century

Attached: 1652989679139.png (1280x720, 559.67K)

will I get cute amoi xmm refugee?

good

These kind of people have been saying the same shit for years. It's just lazy wish fulfillment. They could at least put out a shitty iseikai novel with china kicking the bucket if they put in more effort

2 more weeks and the dam collapses

MORE
WEEKS

Peter Zeihan has a PHD and is a world expert. You're just a random wumaos. Not just him, there's dozens of consulting firms, investment firms, government think tanks that predict China's collapse in a handful of years. At best, they somehow avoid collapse but enter Japan style stagnation for the rest of the century and become north korea tier poverty and somalia tier failed state

he's been predicting china will collapse in 5years for like 20 years now

He's away predicted a collapse in the 2020s/2030s.

Can't believe 2 more weeks this cant be happening chinabros....

>Peter Zeihan has a PHD
And this doesn't mean you are smart.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 003118.png (662x569, 349.76K)

Do you have a PHD chang?

Any day now

Attached: 1632933092827.png (1257x158, 81.95K)

>y-you will see

This reminds me of forecasts from political analysts who promised Putin's departure from power, that he was terminally ill and so on. I must have seen them as a schoolboy and only now, when I graduated from university, there is a possibility that he will really retire.

Two more weeks.

depending on how you look at things, they already have

Yes, I have a PhD in fucking your mom and never come back with the milk.

He's been given phd for being a CIA asset.

Yes user, all the 'experts' have been tepling us for years china was going to collapse. I fully trust them that china will always be just 2 weeks away from collapsing.