When was the last time you went to a partybar in your country?

when was the last time you went to a party\bar in your country?
what was it like?

Attached: 1635079079271.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

never been to a party. went to a bar a few days ago. there's nothing to do here other than drink

Choco

The last time I went to a bar was about 7 years ago when I got invited to go to a bar downtown for a co-workers birthday.
The last time I went to a part was 11 years ago when my then roommates in college convinced me to go down with them and sneak into off campus parties.
Those are also the only times I have ever been to a bar or party.

her giving me the finger, made me get the hardest erection ive ever had

Never, I'm roomdweller

Attached: юи с апельсином2.jpg (1920x1080, 195.36K)

Last time I went clubbing was years ago ugh

Never.

Attached: 1466695687552.jpg (531x471, 96.74K)

jesus christ how the fuck do you people even exist lmao

bro...

Im not gonna pay jews for alcohol lmao

Attached: tDXJJp9AsviAb-BMBBVDPzsCR1AgeRcLJiG_IDXlqtjrsK1ncRQqXyZ4zYlpIC_70o_0HDbQ.jpg (960x720, 106.52K)

socially isolating yourself and dying alone to own the kikes

so based!!

I have no friends and I rarely drink. What do you expect me to do?

I will go to Heaven and you will burn in the fiery hell, based indeed

Attached: hKxCp_yu2I6ZCoCyEi69ntjGZh6Qwca7wVsh5dUxQ5ruxdpURodvHDNiXozPr-nDi8lLrgWD.jpg (456x720, 58.66K)

I'm thinking about going to techno partys. I have never done things like this nor do I have these friends. But I fucking love techno.

I went to a wedding at Christmas. It was three days in a row. I passed out the second day and cannot remember anything. I was drinking from morning till night every single day. The people there weren't as wild as me, so I think I embarrassed myself. The last day was good, I never passed out and just drank Guinness, so I was able to drink all day and stay conscious. I was still drunk the day after the last day, and I drank half a bottle of wine before leaving, so that kept me buzzed for most of the journey home.

I wish I could drink with people as wild as myself ie people that will stay up all night drinking, do drugs, and keep that up for 3 days in a row. I feel like I have to repress my urges to binge when I am around normal people. When I get married I will have one day a month where me and my wife drink for 24 hours until I pass out. That will make me happy. Especially if she takes care of me, I like having girls take care of me when I am really drunk. Especially if I wake up beside them.

heaven and hell are also two jewish concepts hate to burst your bubble but...

So uhhh hehe... how do i get people to invite me to parties?

Attached: f998fd780565a94e2528118a495694b6e758403c.png (630x869, 96K)

least alcoholic Irishman

Went to a karaoke bar a couple of weeks ago.
It was super fun and we all had a good time singing and drinking.
Gf threw up on the bus on the way home.

i thought it was a fake stereotype

What is the drinking culture in Israel like? I want to go to the Holy Land one day.