Fuck I miss practical effects

Fuck I miss practical effects

Attached: 4xl50zguy2k61.jpg (1432x785, 120.33K)

He seems rock hard for Katniss

KATNISS, IT'S ME, PETA

>he learned this from decorating cakes

>KATNISS, IT'S ME, PEEDUH

Attached: pete.png (117x145, 27.96K)

I've never seen hunger games but j just judging by this picture, it looks hilarious.

I refuse to believe anyone in the world saw the last two hunger games films. Or that anyone remembers being in them

MORTY

I saw them and I liked them

Impossible to top with CGI bullshit.

Attached: Little-Shop-of-Horrors-to-nie-o-tym-6.gif (500x281, 2.47M)

I would pay 10 million dollars for a Hunger Games with Peter Steele in that role.

imagine katniss sat down right there haha

PITA BREAD PLEASR

I remember reading the books for some reason when I was younger
>capital city of a nuclear power is protected by pitfall traps and jello

I saw the first one but I can't remember anything about it other than thinking that it was shit after I watched it.

They're unreadable as an adult obviously but when you're target age they're pretty good, pretty decently structured in terms of slow-burn ramping up the story (don't know if that's just ripped off from Battle Royale). I unironically had the most intense physical reaction reading a book I ever had reading the first Hunger games book, my heart was palpitating like crazy

haha imagine if katniss really had to pee and decided to pee on a convenient rock heh, then it turns out the rock she pee'd on was actually me haha, wouldn't that be a funny prank? So that's why you guys should send me some make up and cake decorating mix haha trust me guys this will boost the Hunger Games' rating big time.

This always makes me think of The Mighty Boosh.
I couldn't remember what it was actually from.

Attached: 1624263727360.jpg (500x281, 22.46K)

>I refuse to believe anyone in the world saw the last two hunger games films. Or that anyone remembers being in them
i watched the rifftrax's of them, and they were still barely watchable
can't believe this shit was so popular

The only physical reaction I got from reading the book as a kid was I remember when I was reading it and I got to the page where it’s describing Katniss getting prepared for the hunger games by those people, and it mentions that she’s naked I got a huge boner. It was probably the second or third most aroused I’ve ever gotten all of a sudden

This looks so fucking beautiful. Shame we'll never really see things like this anymore.

Now they just outsource special effects to some pajeet who probably shit in the street. Such many cases, sad

Nah. I remember the second one being surprisingly good and lost interest once I found out they were going to split the last movie into 2.

>I unironically had the most intense physical reaction reading a book I ever had reading the first Hunger games book, my heart was palpitating like crazy
It was His Dark Materials for me. No wonder I never read much as a teen, nothing else every really compared.

I used to frost the cake, Fatniss.

Attached: get-smart-bill-murray.jpg (1280x725, 169.62K)

anyone got that black widow webm?
you know the one

Damn that looks fantastic. Little shop of horrors had some time on Broadway, so they had time to get that look and level of puppetry down. That a lot of work saved in production, I can see why most work today lots for CGI simply for it's efficiency. Doesn't make it good or right

My fucking guy, hunger games was most physical reaction but most emotional reaction (gay) was HDM. I read the series first time way too young and didn't pick up any of it and forgot most of it, then later I was about 13/14 rereading the series and I was halfway through the fucking second book when I remembered how the series ended. I had to read through another book and a half feeling absolutely, increasingly emotionally wrecked

Go to a themepark, you can still get some impressive puppetry and animatronics there.

Attached: url(4).gif (500x281, 1.44M)