The Death of Stalin (2017)

Was it really a Masterpiece like The Critical drinker claims?

Attached: Screenshot_20220316_172151_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg (2340x1080, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qb5NAXUEgEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vid related

youtu.be/qb5NAXUEgEc

I would appreciate it more if they didn't make so many historical errors. Yes, shortening hundred days of Beria to like a week makes sense from the movie perspective, but so many small things are incorrect that could have been done right.

It's trivializing human suffering. Imagine they made an ice skating comedy about the Buchenwald camp. Communism killed millions and they laugh about how it was le silly shit

>Stalin is LE GOOD
kys

Trivializing suffering is like 50% of a good comedian's shtick, get yourself a fresh diaper pansy

American schools don't teach what the NKVD was, what they did. They don't teach about Holodomor. Everything is D-Day, America saved the day, Hitler was le bad, never forget the six gorllion

And this wasn't good. Like I said, go make a comedy about a German death camp from the 40s and see how the response is for that

It's very funny and well made, normally I'd say it wasn't quite enough to call it a masterpiece but the fact that it makes commies seethe may just push it over the finish line.

I'll give Mel Brooks a ring see what he's got in the works

>The Critical drinker
Don't know who that is nor do I want to but the Death of Stalin was pure kino.

Literally the opposite you fucking retard

It's OK, but not as good as pic related by the same team.

Attached: index.jpg (363x275, 24.3K)

Holy poltard Batman.

>le gomminism BAD!
>le liberalism GOOD!

Great flick

>A movie that only came out 5 years ago is being discovered for the first time by zoomers only because they follow a lame YouTube channel

Attached: DtSClARWoAAYjb7.jpg (640x370, 21.78K)

>Tell me you haven't watched the movie without telling me you haven't watched the movie
Why does this film make retards seethe?

but it’s really mocking the audience’s own removal and alienation from understanding that level of violence

The boards are filled with Russcucks right now and their programming dictates they must dislike this moobie

Comedy is tragedy plus time. Have you never heard of that?

This movie was boring as fuck, brits are unfunny

They made several

Attached: s718439387834971667_p153_i28_w2560.jpg (3461x2560, 2.18M)

It's mocking the hilariously retarded system which allowed such slaughter (and by extension all the dysgenic, mentally defective mongoloids who want to recreate it)

>Best film mocking communism make by the fucking biggest leftie in UK, Ianoucci
based, yet he said he's critisizing "Totalitarism", not real communism, as they usually say.
After this he went full globohomo with that paki David Copperfield adaptation

The first half hour is almost unwatchable. It gets really good after that. Definitely not a masterpiece, tho.

>The first half hour is almost unwatchable
The "removal" of Stalin's house "equipment" was kino