What were the most chuddy things you've ever done in your country?

What were the most chuddy things you've ever done in your country?

Attached: 1651474594692 (1).png (600x603, 22.74K)

Ive succumbed to hatred once and felt like shit afterwards

once in my freshmen year of high school i tried to defend bezos being rich in an arguement with a cute leftist girl

Attached: 1651716605715-2.png (1010x1224, 253.94K)

In 2015 as a high schooler I supported Trump and coped/damage controlled for him through the entire election campaign to my parents, who are in fact mexican immigrants.

I grew up, now I'm just antisemitic and my only political stance is to oppose jews, which puts me on the righteous side 100% of the time.

When I get really mad I go into threads like /desi/ and say chud shit till the jannies ban me.

It really does get my anger out but I always feel bad afterwards

I thought Any Forums was a beacon of free speech, I obviously was wrong about that.

Attached: 3191817.png (253x253, 75.43K)

give my opinion to irl people

I make brown women wear German uniforms

Attached: D8A26612-129D-4EFF-877C-DFBAAFE1DC43.jpg (1200x2208, 300.05K)

I called Muslims pakis all the way through school to their faces, still don't know why I did it. Didn't even hate them

I don’t think I have done anything involvin politics or talking about them in real life
I just hate jews online and that’s about it

Plot twist. You are also brown

yes

Attached: si.png (625x819, 245.23K)

i thought Any Forums wasn't a beacon of free speech, i was wrong about that

Attached: brock.jpg (259x194, 7.26K)

it's obvious, white people don't live in homes with tiled floor like that
that's probably your sister or cousin

VGHH imagine if Mexico was aligned with the third Reich and sheit.

I was messaging with a person online about how to recover from drug withdrawal better since I study Neuropharmacology, and then a woman messaged me asking for the same advice, and I didn't respond to her because I hate women.

....I've purposely forgotten it (not really, but I'm going to pretend I have).

Attached: 1632604690834.png (1362x1188, 775.38K)

I called trans people sexual deviants. No regrets

Told some trans freak to hang himself

are you a pedo?
did they ban you?

Some gypsy kids were screaming at me and were bothering me in public so I screamed “Well at least I’m not black” they were furious and they were trying to beat me, but since they were only kids I didn’t punch them back

When I was at a football camp in high school, I hit the Hispanic guy I was roomed with pissed me off so I hit him with a broom and told him to be a good spic and clean up the place.

Kek