Untitled

Attached: 1653248247910.png (1189x898, 215.66K)

Mee töihin.

lmoa

>Pandemic
>Homeless people are 100% fine
sorry leftshits, I'm not getting the cuck jab until I see bodies in the streets

You know homeless people's immune system are way stronger than normal people's, right?

i look like this, but i do not say this

You know that the pandemic stops being relevant or noticeable the moment you turn off your TV right?

Töitä tylsä

I look like errol flynn but I do say this

Do they really

Just like Aids and Russia and China. That worked great. HAHAHA
Jesus christ man. You think Russia has aids bad, china is much worse.

just don't be disgusting. I've ignored every single rule and tested negative 5 times. I've also traveled and lived in a 3rd world country with 0 rules for over 2 months. Getting the jab should have always been a choice. I shouldn't have to take experimental and outright unethical medical treatment for a disease that can't even kill crack heads downtown. If you're a hypochondriac stay home retard

Both are true though

I actually agree with this, literally just wash your hands like a normal person would, don't sit in the same clothes day after day and don't pick your nose. It's really that simple.

Mee takaisin afrikkaan

>pajeet descended country
>passive aggressive bitchy effeminate post
You pathetic shit

Rasisti

>Restricting Autonomy of every day life = OK
>Restricting sexual Autonomy= OMG NOOOOOOO You're SATAN
is this a reasonable position? logical gaps are chinks in the armor of societal norms
it actually shows how imminent mass sexual controls may be imposed in our near future with little protest
whether it be through mass medication or sterility or maybe some central reproductive planning scheme
luckily this will not effect us

>Girl I know thinks the mandatory jab is going to save the world
>Has 4 shots now
>Wears mask everywhere even when alone in car
>Follows every single rule the government tells her
>Lives in fear for 2 years
>Finally clubs and bars open
>Texts me one day and says she got Covid
>Tell her I haven't had it and don't understand how she did considering how anal she is about rules
>Ask her how she got it
>"When the nightclubs reopened I went out and made out with as many guys as I could on the dancefloor"
>what-the-fuck.png
These are the retards that screech at you for not being vaxxed. Their brains simply don't work.

>Woman
Could've just stopped there, you have your reason

I do, just that that wasn't a particularly great argument