What happens here

What happens here

Attached: 139F9415-4144-4297-A871-4523E8E1E936.jpg (881x1024, 29.06K)

chadcanos fucking white girls

Meth and depression

comfy
Is it as expensive as the rest of California?

this time

this
also this

bunch of half armenians wishing they were full armenian

We need to exterminate you streetshitters

> (OP)
>
>
>We need to exterminate you streetshitters

Attached: 10664 - angry animal arm blue_background frog glasses green_skin groyper hand lips open_mouth pepe soyjak stubble variant_cobson.png (422x355, 16.25K)

extremely corrupt police force and politicians

-t. soon to be russia

Both are correct

From what I've seen, Californians talk about central California the way everyone else talks about California

Its the least expensive because nobody wants to live there and the hells angels bring down property values

We talk about LA the way everyone talks about California. Central California is a hellhole for completely different reasons

LA here, I've been to Fresno. There's nothing to see. It's just a city you stop at on the way to other cities.

are there any Fresnos (Fraxinus trees) in Fresno?

>because nobody wants to live there
why not?

Fresno native here. This place is really not as bad as you might think. We aren't far from a day trip to many beaches, to Yosemite, or even from any of the major cities. The cost of living is not that bad compared to everywhere else. The issue is that the city itself is really boring. This combined with the drug problems, violence, and the homelessness make it so I wouldn't recommend for someone to move here. Although it can be comfy since it's a relatively big city and has everything you need really. I want to move out of this place but I wouldn't really care if I had to stay.

KAG - The Kenan Advantage (gasoline sales)
meth
mexicans
grapes (also mexicans)
bikers
high-speed rail project (also bikers in hard hats)

it's where Any Forums lives, browsing Any Forums for twenty minutes is equivalent to about ~5 minutes of shopping at a fresno area walmart. The safe exposure limit is 90 seconds.

Attached: DJI_0362-FRESNO.jpg (1147x860, 1.25M)

It's hot, full of mexicans and drug abuse. Media market is wonky because all the TV stations were UHF so everything is disconnected from the rest of the state, despite half the state's economy flowing through the highways and railroad every day. Despite this most new manufacturing goes north to Stockton and Sacramento instead. Wienerschnizel. There are semi trucks parked on all streets at all hours and there are always trains.

Attached: 30RAIL-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1394, 1M)

fresno was rendered uninhabitable for nature many decades ago, everything exposed to fresno eventually dies

All I remember it looked like shit and smelled like it too
There's a bunch of fertilizer plants or something around it

>full of mexicans
so, is literally all of california.
san diego, LA, etc.

The only place that maybe doesn't have that many mexicans is the bay area.

I'm moving to Fresno in a year or two.

I didn't know it was this bad. Now I'm worried.
How are jobs there?