Dunk and egg series being made

>dunk and egg series being made
>still no Robert's Rebellion prequel kino
What gives?

Attached: trident.jpg (950x534, 101.07K)

>wanting any more asoiaf tv content
>after they already butchered the unreleased dance of dragons with nigger Velaryons and horribly ugly Targaryens.
Nah I’ll just rewatch Jackson’s Lord of the Rings or reread wheel of time when I want fantasy kino, instead of watching all this BLM liberal propaganda

>wheel of time
Is it good? whats it even about?

Dance of dragons and Blackfyre rebellion alone can make good show, Roberts rebellion as standalone show wont work since its too short of a story to tell in few seasons.

>prequel kino
oxymoron
nobody cares about prequels, we already know what happens

oh user, you need to read it, don't watch it on amazon. it's kino of high caliber
until you get to like book 8

The real reason is most likely the two protagonists (Ned & Robet) would have to be white men, aswell as the two antagonists (Rhaegar & Mad King). Nobody is gonna make a show where the majority of the cast is white men anymore.

The books? They’re amazing, although readers lose a lot of interest in book 1 because it’s very similar to LOTR. It’s my favorite fantasy book series without a doubt. Do NOT watch the show, complete woke garbage that 1) black washes the characters even though the mystery of the first book relies on everyone being a homogenous race in the secluded farming village the story starts out on and 2) shits on the progressive message of the book series that men and women must work together for the worlds greatest deeds, by making the two main women characters Mary Sues.

I misread this and thought you were shilling for the show for a second. And yes original user I’m responding to, there’s a bit of a slog from book 8-9 because of some political chapters, but they can unironically be skipped. Elaynes bullshit is so uninteresting and unimportant.

I doubt that’s it, it’s just that it ties too close to GoT where it’s hard for it to stand alone as a story with much impact and growth for the characters. There’s a reason it’s set up and not the story. I’d love to see it on screen as well but blame d and d for deciding flashbacks are forbidden and then changing their mind for cerseis Maggie the frog thing and not even showing the entire prophecy or going anywhere with it and the valonquar prophecy fucking hell they fucked things up. The only other flashback we get is bran going back in time but that’s not really a flashback since he really sees that in his own present story, I think there might have been some mad king visions here and there as well but again not a true flashback. Why giving us only half the Cersei prophecy from Maggie the frog was important enough to allow to break the flashback rule is beyond me.

Lucifer dabbed on God and Humanity in a giant world war a thousand years prior, and made it so that male mages who use God’s mana source go insane and destroy everything around them. So women Mages control the politics of the world. But the chosen one is reborn and has to deal with fighting against Lucifer and his lieutenants as well as his own sanity. He also has two Bros from his childhood that help him prepare the world for the apocalypse, and an older sister type character who is one of the most powerful female mages ever

>Egwene not even worth mentioning
Kek, based.

it's Reddit: the Fantasy series.

it's what marvel to superhero stuff.
overrated normie garbage

Who could play a young Robert Baratheon? Who could play prime Rhaegar?

It'd make a good miniseries.

This.
It's basically "powerful women: the fantasy"

It's vastly overrated with a lot of unnecessary fluff written into it with the bulk of the cast being incredibly annoying. Plus like you even said it turns to shit halfway through the series.

Why you want to see that cuck

t. Faggot

Attached: cirD.png (1418x1418, 406.48K)

>tfw no Bobby's Belly prequel
wtf HBO?

Attached: Eo5nmWNXIAMezmC[1].jpg (1010x694, 85.81K)

You now remember dual wielding arthur dayne

Attached: 1629324647433.jpg (750x480, 78.17K)

user-sama I...l check.

Impressive. Very nice.

pirate the audiobooks if you're interested. That way you are more likely to give it a fair chance. Fair warning, I believe each book averages around 30 hours x 14 books so it's not for everyone. They do use the same two readers for the whole series so that's nice, although the male does a better job getting into character imo.