Is China the only country where people assume if you are of one single race/appearance (Asian race)...

Is China the only country where people assume if you are of one single race/appearance (Asian race), you are from that country?

No one assumes white, black, or brown people are from one country.

But China is the only country that people assume you are from that country even if you could be from the Philippines, or from Korea, or from Japan, or from some other asian country.

Attached: dilraba.jpg (500x336, 33.06K)

Yes. They are very autistic (and racist) people. A white can never be Chinese. You can never even immigrate even if you lived there 30yrs.

It is an ethnostate

why would a white ever want to be chinese

better than being american

nah most south asians will get clocked as Indians, it's the population sizes of india and china that make it likely so people just assume

lol k

Attached: finn.jpg (500x500, 35.76K)

The mongol blood is strong in this one

many south asians can pass as brown people from other areas like latin america and middle east though.

i dont think white people lump all brown people together as indian in the same way that they lump all yellow people as chinese.

Well brown people come from Central/South America, MENA, Southern Parts of Europe, South Asia where as yellow people just all come from East Asia where the largest country is China

China is Korea and Japan and Mongolia/Vietnam/Central Asia too you know.

The Chinese claim all these lands

why does everyone cry about american imperialism when other cunts literally claim other territory as their own. seems to me american imperialism is just preventing cunts from acting like dicks to other cunts

what the hell are you talking about
who does this?

I know someone from California who lives here. He has Asian parents but doesn't speak Japanese well, so people think he's just mentally retarded Japanese.

Attached: 死.jpg (700x393, 18.1K)

Attached: laotian.gif (500x332, 307.12K)

lol poor guy

When Covid started my aunt started getting harassed and asked where she was from
She said she was from Japan and their demeanour would completely change kek

what was their opinions of moses though? did you ask?

>It is an ethnostate
With 54 ethnicities.

>The Chinese claim all these lands
Taiwan can do whatever it wants, the CCP claims basically current China (including Taiwan) with some small border disputes.

always kills me that the pinnacle of women beauty in china is a uyghur woman

All the blacks are from aethiopa.

Why are yt ppl lime this?

>from other areas like latin america
you pajeets wish

It's why they are raping their women/girls and making them CCP whores to satisfy high ranked party members

Mostly because historically speaking here has never been a country as big and long lived as China, when people thought of Asia they would always instinctively think of China so they just started considering anyone Asian looking as Chinese.
Maybe if the Roman empire was still around Europeans would get the same treatment

stop using cisgender turkic female photos in your threads zhang

I would volunteer to satisfy high ranking CCP women

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 119.63K)

same but they hate curry

I am male version of dilraba, they'd love me for sure, no cap

Attached: img.png (1298x1316, 831.24K)