Is just me or knowing that all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female(at least in the first movie) makes them a lot...

Is just me or knowing that all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female(at least in the first movie) makes them a lot less badass? Maybe 12 year old me was being a schizo but it's like I could no longer perceive all this awesome looking monsters as cool.

Just me?

Attached: jurassictrex.png (1012x720, 1.9M)

it makes them a lot more fuckable tho

haha what if she was a giant milf instead of a t rex

I dunno that t rex reminds me of my mother in law

Attached: ae5ea44e03a2dc0d9ebae523281b358.jpg (2560x1998, 1.01M)

Came here to post this.

if females have cloacas youre literally fucking an ass so it's the same thing fucking a male or female

Females are more evil, so they’re scarier by default.

dinosaurs are the protagonists, I wanted to be the dinosaurs, not to run away from them

MOMMY

based boomer

thats ridiculously unrealistic

Attached: trexreal.png (1600x674, 418.32K)

youre still fucking a dude

Most female insects are like 10-20 times the size of the male insects. Not sure if that's the same with reptiles though.

Pluto is a planet

It’s almost impossible to determine with dinosaurs because you can’t tell the sex of a dinosaur by fossils alone.

SO TRUE

T-rex with feathers or fur would die of overheating in less than an hour in mesozoic climate.

Attached: wu.png (579x328, 279.21K)

Just you. In most cases of living creatures, its the mom you dont want to fuck with. Loads of female species are much larger and stronger than the males. A mother will challenge and fight any opponent no matter the chances to protect their young. Males have flight or fight, females have fight.

Attached: DLpHRipV4AAW-ZB.jpg (500x272, 24.39K)

A CLEVER GIRL can be pretty scary

Attached: q3zd5.jpg (500x552, 70.09K)

Female is a vague term when extrapolated out into the the animal kingdom, and especially dinosaurs that are long extinct. What makes humans genetically female is completely different in reptiles, so the way it manifests in the creature is completely different. In many species the women are way more aggressive and the males are just bitches who provide sperm or whatever and are then destroyed

>Loads of female species are much larger and stronger than the males.
You mean insects and arachnids? Because that's not the case for fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.

nah man there's a difference, this is fag-enabling talk

>Is just me or knowing that all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female(at least in the first movie) makes them a lot less badass?

You do know females in nature, such as lionesses, are more ferocious and dangerous than males, right??

Fucking tard.

No one tell this guy about snakes

that's what i was hoping for, like with certain eagles too

You're trying too hard.

Male snakes are almost always bigger than their female counterpart. Why are you making this shit up?

Fuck off tranny

>dangerous
i mean, male lions only fight other males, while females "fight" prey animals. so i'd still hand it to the male on that front
but i of course appreciate and respect what female lions bring to the table

You don't understand the words you're using, fucking tranny.

wtf

ive got a vore fetish and want a big female dinosaur to swallow me alive and naked

i cant fucking watch these movies, cant do it

Some female species are larger than their male counterparts because of their role as the mother. They have to birth the children, provide food for them from their body, and protect them on their own at times. Female blue whales are bigger than male blue whales because they need to store more energy for their young and don’t move around as much

females are larger than males in about 66% of snake species

>male spider finally mates with female
>gets eaten
JUST, would you still choose to have sex as a human if this was the endgame?

Also all mosquitos that bite you are female

What about all the rest of animals he mentioned?

>Because that's not the case for fish

Its fun talking out of your ass isnt it?

Attached: 3F8E710E-F7E5-4346-8130-73DCB1EE8917.jpg (650x469, 54.12K)

Attached: ECNqPduUcAA-QBP.jpg (1200x667, 111.44K)

>one example
WHOA!

Does your little brain need more examples? How many examples you need bud, help me out here

Genetics is a mind fuck I've just started reading about it.

He was referring to "loads of", you fucking retard. He never said there aren't exceptions.

Nice redditspacing, tranny.

> In most cases of living creatures

>in most

>(not all)

Hey wow so was i lmao fuckin idiot

Oh no how will i ever recover from a Any Forums bot insult

OK, Pajeet. You don't have to be this ESL in every single post.

Yeah, that's just you

Attached: 108DAC68-74D2-498E-B4A7-70F4E0B43FC7.jpg (232x174, 6.94K)

So you admit he's right. Fine then.
But in that case, why did you typed this? Doesn't make sense if you really understood his post. So which one is it?

He said its not the case, so i showed examples where it is the case. Its literally that simple. Holy shit haha