How many maids and cooks do you have in your country? I have 2 maids and 1 cook, all of them are female

How many maids and cooks do you have in your country? I have 2 maids and 1 cook, all of them are female.

Attached: 1653359754618.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I have never had a maid nor a cook and I never will.

I guarantee you that only the top 0.1% of people here have maids.

I'm an maid

Because you're poor. Around here about 5% of people have maids and servants, even their kids have to work for their employers

you don't suffer

I have three maids and six cooks in the palace. I am so tired by dinner that I only like to listen to my music and talk with my beloveds. My only job is to serve my father to the best that I can.

>only 2 maids
are you poor? do you even have a butler, valet or at least a lady's maid for your mother?

I have 1 cleaning lady to comes twice a month.

I am the maid and cook....

I have 1 maid. She does cleaning and stuff then goes back home. Would be cool to have a permanent maid who would sleep in our home but mom says my dad is too much of horndog for that

Attached: sadPepe_digital_art_x4_8ae327af-c647-4b1d-aa50-20572ab14e13.png (2048x2048, 907.59K)

had many maids over the time, now i dont have any cause they always wants more money and want you to pay social and all that legal shit.

I’d live like a baron in the Philippines with $10k.

I had baby sitter as a little kid and we had a maid for a significant part of childhood. then politicians gave them rights so now it's kinda probibitely expensice to have maids other than this Maybe a woman coming a few days per month to clean. Also mist be watched otherwise she'll prolly steal random shit round the house

Word. Getting someone to clean the house once a week is enough for heavy cleaning while you do light cleaning every day

> it's kinda probibitely expensice to have maids other than this

Based. Hope Petro wins. All maids deserve a trip to Disneyland.

is your maid called lupita?

Attached: 82a.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

true i guess regular families have them here cause they need people to clean the house and cook for their kids.
problem here is that they dont care for your stuff and with time they start feeling like they own the house and start breaking/stealing shit

i have live in maid that does the cooking and feeding the dogs and another maid maid that does the laundry and cleans up after the house

i dont know how to cook rice

Attached: 1643860104423.png (570x1017, 331.45K)

Same. That's why I like agencies. They never forget it's a job and can get into real trouble if they do shit

I had one that one that worked tuesdays and fridays but they ditched her when they found she stole something from my cousin

have no idea how i would let someone in my house, let alone leave him alone.

How many pesos will you charge for me to fuck one or all of them?