Servant of the People

Has anyone watched this? How does it compare to Western political series? Please do not argue about the war here, I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: servantofthepeople.png (598x736, 322.22K)

Ukraine is not a legitimate country. Russia needs it

>ok you don't need to declare war just shoot down Russian aircraft for us you don't need to get any more involved than that
not my problem

I’ve watched it. Haven’t seen any western political series, can’t compare. The theme song is neat, all the rest of it is forgettable.

I guess ukrainian and russian anons will have watched it? European productions usually have low production value, bad scripts and acting, can't imagine it would be any better in ukraine than in germany.

It's hilarious because Zelenksy is a corrupt fuck, which makes sense since the whole country is corrupt as shit, only second to Russia in that region. Fuck Russia btw, before someone claims I'm sucking Putin's dick, no matter how corrupt your neighbor is you don't get to just invade them.

>paying for a service with a limited collection which can be banned or dropped on whip instead of torrenting it
Why do westoids do this. Streaming services clients are barely a step above cam girl donators.

The episode when Zelenskyy orders the bombing of villages in Donbas got really dark.
Zelinski: Not just the men. But the women and THE CHILDREN!

Attached: star wars prequels-angry anakin.jpg (1024x576, 39.67K)

It's shit

Yes it is, after Ukraine, Poland, Moldova and Lithuania, Russia is coming for Alaska

fuck off russian worshippers

5 Rubles ($0.0000003) have been added to your account

Fuck off Putinshill

the funy thing about ukraine is you could show someone a picture of a ukranian town before the war, and be like "look what russia did to this town" and theyd be like "damn russia bombed the shit out of it"

ukraines always been a shithole, most of europe is, it was a big surprise for me when i travelled europe because i always believed it was a beautiful place (im australian)

>two Jewish leaders sending people to their death
>cool better go join in and die defending some NATO biolab
Why are Netflix pay piggies like this?

Attached: 1646177224991.png (1279x919, 1.23M)

Attached: 1646359380781.png (811x711, 199.09K)

>Ukraine is gay
>Russian AIDS epidemic

you're rushing for an aids epidemic

Anybody here level with me can zelenski actually win this war? Isnt putin just surrounding kyiv and blowing it up till he surrenders?

ukraine cannot win

I dont like russia , I dont like Ukraine , I think we should maybe just mind our own fucking business