Ricel gets BTFO on train after assulting passanger

Ricels online say white men are to blame for this, thoughts?

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/uvljk7/asian_guy_gets_sucker_punched_hard_makes_it_to/

Attached: 1653351762444.webm (364x480, 1.28M)

based aussie cunt

cope

Attached: Cx_Woq9UAAAGzGx.jpg (522x530, 54.08K)

Why do Westerners get angry with Chinese people over the coronavirus plague, when they literally worship a man named Moses as a prophet who brought plagues upon Egypt?

nigger
ax identity is pathetic, I love seeing them seethe

I love seeing ricels get man handled

that subreddit is so mentally ill

holy fuck that reddit is like asian Any Forums

Attached: file.png (930x563, 81.13K)

Why do reddit ricecels cry white privilege etc when they are the most successful racial group in USA/Australia

lmao chinks seethe the best. The whitoid was a manlet yet took down the chink easy

why is Any Forums leaking into Any Forums?

Delete /p*l/

never really understood that reddit, is it because I'm not a manlet?
t.zhang

no, that's jews then black and finally them

I don't want to watch the video

So does the Zhongguo feller hit the guy first or?

你好哥们

I don't speak chinese

>isle
aisle...

Its basically western Asian diaspora hating Asian women and whites and CCP shilling

Does the dicklet cope go this deep?

That's fine brother

Attached: 1642262276766.gif (540x301, 1.39M)

>Its basically western Asian diaspora hating Asian women and whites
yeah, but why

>This is why if my girl and I are taking the train and we are in the company of unsavory groups (we normally drive) I tend to remove my jacket or take an additional button ( three off the top) off my shirt to reveal my chest and biceps/ triceps so they know I won't be easy picking. Also, I'm hypercompetitive in all areas of my life so if a fight do ensue I'm not only getting the attacker's shirt to be framed as my trophy, I'm also prepared to sue the attacker. I Will not hesitate to kill if if my life or that of my love ones are endangered. The life of a troublemaker is cheap compared to that of mine

Attached: 1559651243690.gif (800x430, 564.42K)

high interracial marriage between White Men and Asian Women causes a lot of Asian males to seethe, it also doesn’t help that Asian males have high incel rates so yeah…

Why don't asian males convert to Christianity or something
Racial idolatry is one of the worst type of sins you're literally the same as neo-nazi fags except yellow

Attached: 1653319952556.gif (498x263, 2.15M)

Life is so fucking easy for them, their parents give them EVERYTHING, their parents buy them Mercedes’ SUVs and shit for college

They have to feel oppressed somehow, even though they came to a country built by whites to prosper

Its just retards, same thing with Any Forumstards getting mad at interracial relationships, shit like that

>This is why if my girl and I are taking the train and we are in the company of unsavory groups (we normally drive) I tend to remove my jacket or take an additional button ( three off the top) off my shirt to reveal my chest and biceps/ triceps so they know I won't be easy picking. Also, I'm hypercompetitive in all areas of my life so if a fight do ensue I'm not only getting the attacker's shirt to be framed as my trophy, I'm also prepared to sue the attacker. I Will not hesitate to kill if if my life or that of my love ones are endangered. The life of a troublemaker is cheap compared to that of mine

Attached: 7D4188E1-E01B-4077-AF69-CB63100A1000.jpg (1170x1678, 288.15K)

Copy pasta material

Attached: sdsd.jpg (900x900, 61.53K)

Common Mang ke can't breef

he's also said he's 5'7

Difference is pol is multicultural while these guys are some kind pan-asian fascists