/who/ - Doctor Who General

Mr TARDIS lurks on Any Forums edition

Clyde Langer:

Attached: mr-retardis-thumbnail.png (350x197, 102.11K)

Don't mention him. Only idiots would watch that manchild.

I like a lot o' his old reviews, many times did I peruse them. To my knowledge, well, when I last tried to find them, the extended versions are not accessible at all. Oh well, the originals are all right. I have not watched them for rather a while - the Asylum of the Daleks review was his greatest. None are that outstanding at all but any one had some good parts, well, concerning the reviews o' Series 6 and 7, not that he finished e'er reviewing Series 7...

bbc presents:

fuck off

>mogs your granddaughter

Attached: 4_vicki_pallister.jpg (500x342, 65.02K)

Akin to the continuity recordings as special features on the Collection and DVDS, there should be the continuity announcements for the Revived Series episodes, but they are not on the DVDs or otherwise right now. They could start making classic Collection-type sets o' the Revived Series properly now, were RTD not returning especially, for the time duration between the Classic Series and beginning o' the Revived Series is shorter than the start o' the Revived Series and now by 638 days.

A new production team cannot finish new seasons, only new series.

Really, I imagine a set o' interviews with the humans that worked upon the first series would be o' greater interest, were they not still working on the programme now. Hence, it would be superior were RTD not returning, if and only if, they were to begin such a set like with the Classic Series. I would rather new episodes were made first, and RTD has to bring the Krotons back, of course. I hope he does more than ten episodes in a series, too, though I doubt he could manage thirteen again. I thought having twelve episodes in Series 8 was an interesting idea, for that would increase the quality o' each story by one thirteenth, on average. In actuality, not much difference was made.

When is bbc going to release the next load of content

How can your response be simultaneously "Yes", "No" and "Maybe"? That is illogical.

School Reunion is rather a great story. I like the rendition o' "Song for Ten" that plays near the end and the sunny aspect o' Sarah and the Doctor, a nice pathetic fallacy - were it raining, that really would not have worked. Having some companions leave in a park in Journey's End, similarly, was also rather nice. While RTD's farewells could go on a little and I am not sure he should have brought back the companions so soon after Journey's End, in The End of Time Part Two, I would not alter it, of course, thus approve o' such things ultimately do I.

Having no meaning to the Doctor's telephone number in The Stolen Earth was rather a mistake, though I did not try calling it at the time. The fact that there is a direct shot o' the number, so clear upon the screen, gives the specific sequence o' numbers more than twice the value as they deserved, less than half that time I would have liked more. The opening shot o' The Leisure Hive is awful.

Agreed good points my friend!

Most certainly, that is the truth, Couldn't agree more

LOL

Spock is not a "logic freak". There is no "quote below" that I can see. This writing lacks consistency and logic. I like that part in The Next Doctor where the Cyber Leader says "That was designated: a lie." Also, when Miss. Hartigan says "Have you no pity?", to which the Cyber Leader responds "Correct." Presumably the Cyber Leader would have also answered "Correct", had Miss. Hartigan asked "Haven't you any pity?" The problem with such queries o' "Have you not [...]" is that one is unaware as to whether "Yes" or "No" would accept or deny their proposal o' the question being true or false, because o' the use o' the word "not". It would be far easier to answer, if the question was simply "Have you pity?" "Have you no pity?" is not too bad, altogether. There are many inconsistencies in the language, naturally.

World War Three is all right.

Anyway, tara for now.

Cya bye bye buddy. Drop in soon!

>it's a doctor lets a girl get raped because it's part of some planet's culture serial
What the fuck no one told me he was this based?

Using 'based' to describe a shitty children's show? I knew this place was bad, but you've impressed me!

I just got done watching The Inferno, and can someone explain to me why everyone was turning into fucking werewolves?

go away, dead show

>no child characters
>no subject matters that children would know and understand
>has violence and references that adults understand
Not a children's show.