Does Any Forums get as assblasted about blacks being in film as Any Forums does about blacks being in video games?

Does Any Forums get as assblasted about blacks being in film as Any Forums does about blacks being in video games?

Attached: 1567285252698.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Yes, thankfully all recent films are shit so there's no reason for me to watch them

if she was pale with cute pink nipples (NOT SHITSKIN BROWN) I'd probably get a boner to her but as is, gross

black women need my hot cum all over them

Only if it's some sort of "yas queen slay" insert.
Based black people are welcome

I hate niggers but I also need a black gf so fucking bad

Because it's forced. They're always made out to be the voice of what's just and true. It's obnoxious.

GIWTWM

Attached: agony.jpg (326x326, 16.32K)

I'm fine with it unless they're absolutely butt ugly or they're pushing some agenda or there only personality trait is black stereotype babble.

Attached: 1640158224578.webm (406x720, 585.34K)

yes

holy Copium!

Yup.

I post in both boards I hate niggers

Yeah. I have no problem with black characters, etc, but they force it in, which ruins the ability to get into the story. You know they are adding them in to "check a box".

Is it okay to have an erection when watching women in public?

Fine I'll get to it
*unzips*

>tfw I'm racist but want a cute black wife to sit in my lap and call me white boy and fuck her holes and impregnate her
forgive me adolf

yes

Attached: 1619638371420.jpg (1528x1245, 698.04K)

Whoa everyone look out it's a "based" centrist

Be careful or he'll start telling stories about niggers he's met and talked to once

Yes but mainly because there's a lot of crossborders. Not that these people don't watch movies OR play videogames. Just complain about diversity while reminiscing about their childhood.

At least every single black actress in TV/film isn't Debra Wilson

Attached: 9x3oy4md9k941.jpg (1600x1600, 126.34K)

Eh I'm dating a black woman but I have negro fatigue, she's the only one I am attracted to right now cuz she isn't a wokist hotep type that I want to beat the shit out of.

Yes, the chuds here have a mental breakdown every time there's a black character in any new show.

Attached: el chudo.png (392x590, 31.84K)