Do you have honor in your cunt ?

Do you have honor in your cunt ?

Attached: 1642371858986.jpg (750x648, 97.94K)

I know you people don't Frogbro.

What the fuck is honor anymore

ok now this is epic

How do I gain COURAGE and strenght ?

sex with big-tittied anime bitches

Are you not affected by the insane degradation?

>the insane degradation?
elaborate

It's time to heal...

Attached: 1652820700745.jpg (956x978, 157.38K)

Get rid of the nigs and sandapes for one.

It would take me a long time to put it into writing. Short of it is that my old friends look at me with schadenfreude and the grins that go with it, my psyche could not handle the insurmountable pressure of the implications so i lost two jobs and burned countless bridges while degrading myself to find a way out, which i failed.

All for absolutely nothing. This life is not worth much, and i hate the fact that its not entirely my fault. Its pain.

So many thief's and liars along the way

Its not worth any of it

Worst of it is the self-righteousness, which is so glaringly false that i sincerely doubt they dont believe it themselves.

I never really had a lot of friends, and more importantly I've never been respected by anyone I've known outside of work even when I have had friends. So I haven't really had that problem, I started at the bottom and could hardly ever sink any lower, socially speaking.

You want to fight or some shit?

>I started at the bottom and could hardly ever sink any lower, socially speaking.

I have always been hated. I talk too much and my interests are rarely shared so i found comfort in having a place online. Before it started i had lost most all my friends and was down to a very tiny group that still bothered to cater to my anti-social media behaviour. Lonely. I worked alone to acquire some marketable skills. Got some, found some work. That's when the paranoia started, they did not choose to get me, i called it out with intense pain derived from the paranoia.

Im tired. I've been ridiculed all my life and finding out that one of the few friends i still had was only there for schadenfreude due to this shit killed me.

Its just evil. Not only am i a national joke but they reduced everything i have ever done to shit, and they are not finished. This isn't legal and its not justified. Its schadenfreude in the most evil way possible. Not only have i lost everything i have lost my self as well.

Cant comprehend how evil people can be. I did not have much and no way I'm going to live with this very long.

I mean I'm fine and im ready for the finale

>Frenchman
>trying to confront anyone.

LOL

They thought i was a rightwinger, their entire analysis of me was plain wrong. Scammers ruined my life and i dont want to participate in ruining others like they did me. Sure i have my sins, but i know statistics

Fuck this life. Honestly fuck it. Unliveable and i cant be mad enough at myself to accept it.

Funny truth is, if i had money, this wouldn't happen.

That makes it evil to me

Making pennies ruining others for sport

How can anyone support that without fueling their sadism

I do hate myself. But i hate the ones that came before us even more, this is generational. I see what its used for, its evil.

Wanting to not have crime is racism to Jews.
Fuck Social Leftism, vote for right wing parties.

You're not an american, that's peak unlivable, don't give up just know who the usual suspects is. I know and I'm voting republican to inadvertently end this hellhole.

>that's peak unlivable
Its elitism. Our laws are worthless and increasingly so is all that we purport to defend.

Just finish already so i can return to drinking alone

No
I cheat whenever i can
in school, i never bothered making any assignment or particitpation
in college, i cheated on tests and never helped my groups
in job, i faked my experiences and accomplishments
i have fake driver license and fake certifications