It's time to discuss the greatest James Bond movie ever made

It's time to discuss the greatest James Bond movie ever made

Attached: R(48).jpg (400x596, 70.29K)

It's underrated and I actually like Denise Richards as Christmas Jones, but it's far from the best

>more cape shit
SNEED

That tunnel scene was pretty sick

Still would

Attached: sophie-marceua.jpg (535x800, 57.77K)

It's top 5 easily
>great score
>great stunts
>mission carries heavier weight since villain is gril bond felt protective over and has to choose between her or the mission
>Brosnans best performance
>valentine is back

>he doesn't like bond
Fag

Underrated scene

>It's been that many years since The World is Not Enough
Ah

The action sequences are great but awkwardly placed, like "okay we've gone a while without any fighting, time for action scene" the directing/editing in general is pretty poor. It's filmed like an indie drama instead of an action film which is offputting. It's interesting and better than anything that came after, arguably the last great 007 outing, but I wouldn't put it in the top ten.

while i dont disagree that i feel like sometimes they force an action sequence (the para hawks ski chase being a big one) theyre still entertaining pieces and help keep the movie from dragging too bad. i do agree its not as well shot as others and it hurts the movie. but i still feel the film overcomes this and yeah its the last great bond movie (i like die another day but it is in no way close to being at the top and craig isnt bond)
Anyway TWINE is top 5 for me
Goldeneye
Goldfinger
From Russia with Love
The World is Not Enough
The Man with the Golden Gun

Anyone who puts Golden Gun in the top 5 is alright by me

Attached: Tabasco.jpg (361x430, 51.32K)

it'd be like a rickety old wooden roller coaster but definitely worth the risk.

It's underrated. Like the world is not enough, the most common complaint is one that seems pointless to me ie the slide whistle

I love how Bond acts like a straight up asshole the whole movie, everyone gives Moore shit for being "clown Bond" but Golden Gun has the edgiest portrayal of the character hands down

It's Brosnan's best, but that's not saying much. Goldeneye doesn't count because it was a Dalton flick.

Many claim that was the producers trying to make Moore Connery. I disagree cause Connery was never had an attitude to that extreme. Moore does it well

No it wasn't. When it was Dalton bad guy was bonds mentor and part of it was set in China. It's very much brosnans movie

yeah, let's discuss QoS

Tomorrow Never Dies is the best Brosnan film

>When it was Dalton bad guy was bonds mentor
Sure, and the SenBen casting was a mistake, the character openly doesn't work in Goldeneye because it's very clear he's meant to be an older father figure, not a buddy of the same age. All the Brosnan changes just weakened the movie.

>All the Brosnan changes just weakened the movie.
Disagree. Dalton couldn't do the more humorous stuff. Was always weak at it versus others and is why he's typically viewed in a rung below Connery Moore and Brosnan

No. It's good but it's not as good as Goldeneye or the world is not enough
That said it is incredibly underrated and forgotten just like TWINE

Licence to Kill is still better than anything with Brosnan, and Dalton's shortcomings as Bond aren't nearly as noticeable because his one liners are biting and the humor comes from the side characters like Q and Wayne Newton