What’s the difference between bump order and last reply? a reply is also a bump

What’s the difference between bump order and last reply? a reply is also a bump

Attached: 2EA5ADE9-6B53-4B4D-A3D6-1E28565B8DA8.jpg (692x481, 236.15K)

highlight once or continue to highlight...?
hmmm idk too

Bump means the upvote ratio is higher

newfag

Nothing to do with being new fag you polish rape baby it’s illogical like your moms dick she fucked you with

dumb retard
Just fucking sort them and see for yourself

I did and nothing changed fucking Punjabi poo in the loo poorfag don’t ever be rude to me again ok???

Attached: 0934_01_common_sage.jpg (387x387, 63.36K)

OP is about to be at the top in terms of bump order after I finish thonking him on the head for being so stupid

Attached: 1637739926581.png (422x413, 149.28K)

Explain it to me mr America

Last reply automatically puts the thread on the first place. Bump order takes the amount of replies and the time amongst them and obtains some sort of "value" for the thread. A growing thread with 20 answers per minute will be first for long, but after a while it decays, even if it has many answers. Perhaps it is due because the answers are sparcely made, or because the people posting answers are always the same users, which prompts down the value of each answer. Am I retarded or is it like this ?

>got exposed
>shitted his pants

You can reply without bumping. Youre either new or just retarded if u dont know this

lamo, op didn't read the faq

If a thread is over the bump limit, it stops being bumped, so it could be lower than another thread in terms of bump order even it if has a more recent reply

Great explanation

How’s this supposed to work

>What is "sage"?
>Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

What kind of a sissy Fagott do you have to be to do this?

You always automatically bump a thread. To undo that you have to type "unbump" but in [ ] at the beginning and end, it wont show in your post. I actually did not bump your thread with my first replay

Wait, you can replay threads?

Obviously, duh

Not always. For example, this one.

op is a faggot

bump :^)