How did the dwarf have time to write this overly dramatic diary if they were running away from the orcs?

How did the dwarf have time to write this overly dramatic diary if they were running away from the orcs?

Attached: c23f799bfc667d3cf466d98d401fce89.jpg (960x805, 96.9K)

They weren't running. They were hiding in that locked room. There was nowhere for them to escape. Try watching the movie.

They cannot get out?

Bravo Troonkien

Weird how an entire underground city of dwarves gets massacred and Gandalf knows about it but Gimli doesn't it

The doors are barred.

>He has taken the Bridge and the Second Hall. We have barred the gates, but cannot hold him for long. The ground shakes... Drums. Drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A Shadow moves in the dark... We cannot get out... Candlejack is comi-"

Gandalf the self declared Grand Wizard (KKK) murdered the dwarves for squatting on his property after they refused to be evicted, then he framed it on GOBs (goblins of color)

What do they eat?

Attached: 36f0af58daea5b9fea2284163aa1ab71.jpg (480x272, 22.71K)

BRAVO TOLKIEN

Come on, candlejack isn't re

Also is was so long ago they all turned into skeletons, but apparently nobody checked on them in all these years.

If you were locked in your room and the orcs were coming, what would be your last shitpost?

It's like when political sheep dont see the inevitable coming. Telling them your prediction will only result in a tantrum. To Gandalf, the greediness of the Dwarves, knowing what lives deep in the mountain... it was only a matter of time.

Orc cuisine is criminally underrated. In fact, we should all try to eat at Orc restaurants and order meat off their menus. It is orc history month after all.

They barricaded themselves in, it could’ve been fucking hours between that entry and his actual death. It may have taken days to get to them and the little manlet just couldn’t think of anything else to write.

And gimli even acted as if he's walking into a sprawling kingdom
>b-b-but dorfs live for a long time
Even more reason to communicate. Are letters, trade, or any form of interaction unknown to fantasy writers?

This is why fantasy is so moronic. It's just one stupid idea after another.

I always hated women

REMOVE MERCEDES remove mercedes
you are worst constructor. you are the austrian idiot you are the german smell. return to stevenage. to our garagista cousins you may come our champinship. you may drive in the zoo….ahahahaha ,mclaren we will never forgeve you. gargista rascal FUck but fuck asshole england stink mercedes sqhipere shqipare..mercedes genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead mercedes..ahahahahahTOTOWOFL WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 2007 .from finland we take the champion , mclraen return merc engine to your precious german….hahahahaha idiot mercedes and mclarn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MERCEDES FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alpin+redbull+ferrari+alfaromeo=kill mercedes…you will 2007/ gimi alive in alfa, gimi scoring point of alfa . fast lap gimi alfa. we are rich and have sponsors now hahahaha ha because of gimi… you are ppoor stink merc… you develop in hovel hahahaha, you build car in yurt

gimi alive numbr one #7 in alfa ….fuck the renault ,..FUCKk ashol mercs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur logo and driver. vasseur aliv and real strong wizard kill all the merc farm aminal with vroommagic now we the alfa rule .ape of the zoo principl toto wolf fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and FIAMG wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our formula we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alfa greattst team.

Probably a YNBAW post but restructured to be about orcs wanting to be considered people.

They cannot get out?

This, any time you spent focusing on fantasy could’ve been spent building actual skills at something. Fantasyfags are worse than gamers. Losers, all of them.

Why didn't the dworvs just escape through this window a few meters above ground?

Attached: Durin's_grave.jpg (1078x800, 386.85K)

Why are you on Any Forums and not learning a skill?

They are too short

Was it the whole city? As I understand it when they dug up Barlog all dwarfs fled. That's what Gandalf is talking about. After some time some group of dwarfs desided to reclame it and that are the dwarfs that got massacred that Gandalf knows nothing about.

GOOD post

>literal magic exists
>GANDALF TELEPORT US AWAY
>I forgot the spell LMAO

Didn't the dworvs tell Bilbo about Moria Massacre in Hobbit? I guess Bilbo kinda forgot.

It's weird how an immortal angel who spends all his time wandering middle-earth knows more than a civilization of reclusive boozers that have been suffering population decline for centuries?

Moreover, why didn't Gandalf explain when he was clearly reluctant to travel through the mine but Gimli was going off about how they'd all be welcomed and have an amazing feast - you'd think Gandalf would at least try to set some expectations.

That was the first Moria Massacre. What about second Moria Massacre?

still doesnt explain why gimli doesnt know that the city is fucked

In the book no one knows about the Balrog and it's actually Boromir and Aragorn that don't want to go through Moria, but it's decided there's no other way.