Why are there so many threads today about Spiderman? Don't tell me...

Why are there so many threads today about Spiderman? Don't tell me...the povertyfags are finally getting around to watching it?

Attached: 1643518215923.png (560x840, 917K)

oh no no no how is this a real poster? so ugly bros

I watch all of my media 100% free and I kekked at this. Thanks OP.

Attached: 1620326353203.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

unf unf I am goonnnaaa webSLING Ahhh omg

Hang on. You didn't? You didntgo to the cinemas right?

>He paid for this corporate trash
OH NO NO

explain to me how poor people are so obese since you fellas have firsthand experience

Yeah, I just saw it. Wasn't planning on watching it but a friend said there was a sequence with the mirror world and I loved that shit in the doctor movie.

>going to the cinema in the middle of the worst pandemic in the world

enjoy vomiting blood

>mfw I paid top dollar to get ultra VIP seats the day that No Way Home came out
>got a nice meal with a side of popcorn too
Poorfags will never EVER know this feel.

Attached: 1647216197278.jpg (625x583, 69.09K)

I hope you wore your heckin maskerino bud.. Don't know if you realized but there's a PANDEMIC going on??

i thought the pandemic was fake? are we changing narratives again? i missed the last Any Forums rehearsal

Shut up gay fat retard look im you "HURR DURR IM GAY AND RETARDED AND STINKY AND FAT"

Bravo Ritchie rich, it was pretty shit

>Not having your live-in chef prepare filet mignon with peppercorn jus and dauphinoise potatoes to be eaten whilst reclining in your private theatre
Absolutely plebian

Attached: 34b4b89f-62b6-4f09-b63c-bb9f098984ee.jpg (568x346, 127.89K)

>everyone is a Any Forums lurker

this is your brain in loneliness

i’m Any Forums and i smell awesome

>not just sneaking on to the set of the film and watching it all play from behind the dumpster
>also get to enjoy endless leftovers in said dumpster from the copious amount of food brought in for the staff
Enjoy living under "the man"

Attached: 1644422054757.png (1300x866, 803.32K)

I'm just not gonna pay for kike shit, ahahaha, i know, I KNOW, I'm just not gonna do it
t. torrent chad for everything, except games that I buy during summer/winter for 75%off

Kek

Pussy.

>Any Forums is one person
meds

>Not going to the cinema and open-mouth french kissing every single person there to assert dominance not just over the people there but the virus too
NGMI