Will it ever be topped?

Will it ever be topped?

Attached: 3000 (1).jpg (1200x1200, 153.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
youtu.be/FDeYL_yhWnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly how did he get away with saying half the shit he said? Why did (((they))) let him do it?

It was a calculated move. If they let him say all that stuff about them, then it can’t really be true. So in a sort of catch 22, it worked out in their favor by showing what he was saying was actually not that big of a deal since he can say it on there, so there must not be much merit to it. And, in a way, it let out some catharsis for people which reduces some of the hate for Hollywood. But I don’t actually know anything I’m just pretending

it got normies to call him rude so they could forever have milquetoast hosts

I wouldn't say calculated. They wanted to make the show cool and hip, like the old Dean Martin roasts. But instead it backfired and you can see the results for yourself these days. Since Gervais, all award shows have lost their luster and are just outright despised by the general public.

Idk it just seemed like some of (((them))) in the audience were quite uncomfortable. Maybe (((they))) were the ones who didnt get the memo?

It was cringe tbqh
>oh no you did it I didn't do it, you did it
Fuck of Gervais

because it was live, they're only 'brave' on twitter

He'll be copied for a few years.

Rebel Wilson has recently tried it and Amy Schumer will at the Oscars.

this
that fat little faggot is cringe and a hypocrite
>blocking is 4 pussies hahaha i just called you fat get a thick skin! >:)
>ricky your atheism poster is cringe
>blocked and reported

Idk i thought his bits on Weinstein, Epstein, and Apple were pretty funny.

I cant see that fat bitch Rebel being nearly as edgy. Amy maybe, I mean she did do the whole Ryan thing not long after he died.. but she also took alot of shit for it so maybe not.

legit teenagers on here think this edgy celebrity is genuinely subversive in any way lmao

Rebel's just done the BAFTAs. Like pulling teeth.

WHO THE FUCK IS "THEY"???

youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I

>i don't actually know anything im just pretending
Regardless, I think you're right. The ratings spike when gervais hosts, which is the primary goal. The fact that he's been invited back instead of blacklisted signals that TPTB can "take a joke" as if anything he says is hyperbole. The viewer catharsis feeds into both the ratings and the implication that he's joking.
Solid hypothesis, user. I hadn't thought about it this way due to being in the catharsis camp myself. This is some advanced trickery.

You wont subvert me. You know exactly who (((they))) are. As a matter of fact I am willing to bet you are one of (((them)))

Why are British people like this?

Like what? Funny?

>british people have better actors, musicians, and comedians
Why do they keep winning ameribros?

Holy KINO

>I hate the juice
What did he mean by this?

lol american here, i laughed.

painfully unfunny is what i meant

God bless these two old masters-they were parodied by Gervais but they came back fighting. They are two GENUINELY funny men, good writers, mimics, and actors. They never sold out.

youtu.be/FDeYL_yhWnk

he took mel's balls and he thumb-tacked 'em to the wall

Tom Hanks was especially uncomfortable. Imagine the skeletons in that dudes closet.

Sorry I made a typo again. Painfully hilarious is what I meant

Everything good about your country comes from the UK.