Ok can someone please explain why the cop's glock here was empty??

Ok can someone please explain why the cop's glock here was empty??

Attached: 4ED20BA1-4228-4BBC-928C-1F13B160D6CC.png (710x842, 917.97K)

it wasn't

why didnt it fire

felt like it

the cop had previously been shooting at god

It did, the rest of the movie is his dying thoughts

he was off-duty.

I haven't even seen the movie and I know why it didn't fire. It's because the idiot/s who wrote the movie thought that a Glock has a safety and gun owners on Any Forums have said that it doesn't so it actually should have fired. Now you know.

Attached: 1624134367463.jpg (720x894, 53.83K)

There wasn’t a round chambered, that’s why he tries to rack one. Idk if they always have one chambered irl but that cop didn’t I guess.

Because he never fired a gun before and didn't know the safety was on.

>and gun owners on Any Forums have said that it doesn't

>Idk if they always have one chambered irl but that cop didn’t I guess
carrying without one in the chamber is fucking retarded, so this is actually an accurate scene if it was an off duty cops gun

Glocks don’t have any external safeties, the safety lever is on the trigger (i.e the only way for a Glock to fire is to pull the trigger) so he either racked the slide a reset the trigger without a round in the chamber with the magazine out, or its dishonest Hollywood filmmaking.

t. /k/

No bullet in the chamber makes sense, he walked peacefully into the station. These weren't cops on the beat

Literally only ugly incels care about this, prove me wrong.

he didn't rack the slide

does anyone have the edit of this image where he’s holding two guns to his head? been looking for it for ages

post a picture of yourself

Attached: E14242A5-6F2F-45A8-8480-6984154BB3F5.jpg (750x936, 452.08K)

Attached: 1647040087837.png (860x865, 324.08K)

You stupid motherfucker ive never met a cop or ANYONE who carries regularly that didnt have one in the chamber. What is the point of having a gun if it isnt capable of doing what its the supposed to?
>>Guy is gonna stab me, better pull out my glock fuck my heart is racing
>>Click
>>Gets stabbed and dies
A firearm that isnt chambered is an expensive paperweight. Dont ever say some stupid shit like this again or im gonna find you and rape you

>hurr cops and gun owners cant be fucking retards that dont have one in the chamber
i'm going to rape. you cannot stop me.