What is the manlet cutoff in your country?

In the US in reality its probably 170cm or 5'7", this is the average height for a white woman in the US and any male height shorter is noticeably a manlet and a target for bullying from both men and women

I'm 5'5"/165cm and this has been my experience as a manlet in the US

Attached: kb.jpg (2153x1797, 371.63K)

I could spit onto the top of your head lol

>5'7
Dude it's like 5'10" come-on. I'm 5'7" and I'm subhuman

I hate bullies like you, I visited berlin a few years ago and was very surprised how tall not only the men but the women were, it was very depressing:(

I'm 165cm too, and I'm sexually active and I dont get bullied.
Stop blaming all your problems on your height retard

You're subhuman because you were mutilated at birth not becaise of your yeight

Is pic related you? If so you get bullied because you look like an effeminate freak, not because you're short.

then i guess its over

I'm not effeminate, at worst I'm borderline androgynous, but in the US the average woman in real life where I live is at least 5'7" without heels and close to 200lb so at 5'5" and 139lb I appear as an easy target to bullies, srs

come back to homeland and be my gf(male)

Are you serious? Look at you, you look like a troon.
I am 165cm, and I have a girlfriend. She's taller than me

He's 40 man, you can do better.

It's 6 feet, anything else is pure cope

I'm 5'6 and from the midwest. I shit you not all women I encounter on a day to day basis are taller than me. Life is hell

grim

if i see you in real life i will strangle and kill you

you posted your nudes on Any Forums and your like 40 years old. kill yourself or else i will do it for you. no matter what you do you will never get your dick back you transgender freak

I can understand if you're in like North Dakota or Minnesota. Heard those Scandinavian women are big

I'm 5'6 blond hair blue eyed red bearded white guy from so cal, never had issues with my height because all the asians/flips/some mexicans were all shorter than me, even most of my white friends were around my height too. I moved to North Dakota after highschool and it's crazy how everyone is taller than me even the women.

I'm from Minnesota lol
Yeah it sucks. I was mogged not only by my male peers growing up but also my female peers and that carried on to college and stuff. Really does a number on your self-image and confidence. I feel subhuman

There is a fair chunk a bit shorter than 5'6 or right at it up here, but it doesn't even matter because up here they all want a big tall dad bod country/blue collar guy. I get called midget/hobbit or a child by alot of women and men up here.

>tall women
there's a meme that they're not all against us, it might not be over yet