How do you suffer in your country?

I'm 23 years old with a bachelor's degree and only make 30K a year.

Attached: 1653128520092.png (550x535, 206.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Rq-4spRz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh.. hmm

>I suffer in America!!!
You don't. Even the happiest British man suffers infinitely more than the most miserable American.

Same, but I only make 13k

Attached: pepn.jpg (600x630, 36.45K)

neet
incel
wizard

28, several properties (famaly), about 50k EU funbucks personal savings, family about to enter yet another [Redacted] business, soon to be engaged ... all I wanna do is play vidya and master bait, it's over

no gf

30y.o virgin neet who had a job and some kind of pitiful slave life but threw it all away in autistic freakout after a bout of procrastination caught up to me

I am also 23 with a degree but only made 252 USD last week

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

breh you live in Rome 2.0, just pack some clothes, hop some trains into the next state and start anew, it's that easy

What was your major?

I'm a 30yo NEET who lives alone.
I only suffer when I hear mouth sounds or people eating near me.
Then I wanna grab a sledge hammer and murder everyone within reach. And set a kindergarten on fire.

>I'm 26 years old with a bachelor's degree and make 30k a year

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

rail lines in my area have private security now to stop looting. i have been tempted to do so by car though, even in my lowly state i still have my old car at least

I'm 24 with a degree and I'm working in retail

Attached: Drachenlord.jpg (720x406, 47.99K)

28 y/o that makes ~100k a year.

im a loser in every other sense THOUGH

more of a last century joke than actual advice, because I doubt you can't afford the ticket, but since you have a care it's all the much better, shit, it'd even be scenic af, point being is, if you ain't got nothing lest to lose from your old life, you have to gain, and if you don't, you can always give up later, when you're like 50 and being a drunk bum all day is the norm for people wanting to drop out of life

>care
car*
>lest to lose
left*

What do you do? I stack shelves at a supermarket

talking about train hopping, it's FUCKING SOVL
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Rq-4spRz4
song unrelated

Attached: 7d7c36e7bf68d0bdec6b3f7204a076f9.jpg (1280x1726, 310.4K)

How did it happen to you guys ?

Ugh… Gender studies or liberal arts?

Just graduated with a bachelors in Physics and making $0.00 a year

how much did it cost?

>minimum wage (3K usd a year)

3 year NEET gap. Mental health issues + COVID and I hadn't worked a job in a long time. I at least made use of my time not working ( I passed the first level of my cfa and now on my level 2, and I'm registered for my frm.)

But when you've been out of work for so long you just need to take something. I have only been back to work for a month but applying for new jobs and getting some interviews for decent positions. It's easier to find a job if you already have a job than if your unemployed.

I think the most positive takeway is that this is just temporary untill I get a better job.

>23
>Got Master Degree in IT last year
>2 years in intership and now full time job in southeast France as DevOps Enginner for an inevable consulting company to get experiences
>39k€ gross => 30k5€ net (~2550€ per month)
>Studio costs 530€ with pic related in my balcony

Well, it way better than when I was in a small company in parisian region who paid me under 1000€ for my internship but I see the salary in USA or Switzerland for the same job, it make me want to go expat route.

Attached: 1653354167494.jpg (3226x1818, 3.29M)

I’m 23 and still in college because I decided to be a neet from 18-21

Attached: 7AEF121F-61FA-4F47-B4E8-42AC16CFEEBB.jpg (400x400, 17.16K)

Not a lot, I payed maybe like 2-4k each year with the rest being grants and some loans

reply meant for