Post Any Forums memes that need a comeback

Post Any Forums memes that need a comeback

Attached: 099.png (600x860, 425.93K)

>mfw too smart for christianity but I let my daughter become trans
What did Penn "bullshit" jilette mean by this

I loved we need to talk about the bonus situation, miss it

I think Sneed sucks

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 9.54K)

Attached: Why didnt you trash it.jpg (300x450, 40.54K)

>oval
>durn to yah
>being a pedophile

thats a Any Forums meme
>resume comes across my desk
>majored in liberal arts
>into the trash it goes

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

>Penn "I ate nothing but raw potatoes for two weeks to lose weight" Jillette
Teller was always the brain of the operations, without him Penn is nothing

Attached: 1451437677744.jpg (1024x576, 51.88K)

>spend all day tearing down the ideas of others
>never share any of your own positive beliefs about the world
>don't stand for anything
>let evil ideology infect your own daughter and mutilate her

Attached: it-belongs-in-a-mus-of-trash.png (500x671, 176.11K)

kwab

huh

Unironically answer:
Baneposting

Nah, I can't stand his stupid face anymore
This and sheevposting

Jillette’s podcast, titled Sunday School to mock Christians, has ironically become an actual pulpit, a place where he can preach tranny theology and flagellate himself as a sinner. “Our dinner table conversation is I would say at least one-quarter correcting pronouns,” Jillette revealed on a recent episode, castigating himself for still occasionally calling Moxie “she.” When his cohost responded, “Well, at least it sounds like your children respect the effort,” Jillette, reproaching himself for his failures, bitterly replied, “Maybe I should just do it [...] right.”

Jillette also apologized for having trouble with the proper pronouns for Moxie’s friends, who “have they, him, her, and it and some of them change day by day.” That’s a startling admission (though Jillette’s too blind to understand why): How committed to the bit are these kids if they “change day by day”? It’s one thing to claim that a girl suddenly discovers the boy living within. That’s nutty enough. But changing “day by day” suggests unseriousness. Yet Jillette supports authoritarian politicians who want to remake society based purely on the “day by day” whims of children.

Although not technically dead, Robertposting and kinoplex posting always have a spot in my heart

Attached: 1603818601060.png (1024x718, 1.26M)

I asked to be left alone and a militant ideology took over! How could this happen?!
But she became a tranny consensually so I can't complain, that would violate the NAP...

He went crazy because Trump fired him on the Apprentice. He turned in his based card years ago. Now he does commercials for scam mobile games. Went from playing Caesar's to working the strip.

what is he meant to do honestly? yeah his fedora phase was cringey at the time but there’s so much tranny brainwashing in media and so much social pressure now, it’s impossible to hide from it

Stand up to it. He attacked christians because most of them are nice but pushovers. He wouldn't do shit. HIS OWN DAUGHTER. fuck him.

This. Attacks every irrelevant fad, but the global push to erase biological sex to pander to the sexually degenerate and the mentally ill, he's fully on board with.

Hes supposed to not be a pussy.