>can only use it in quebec, france or some god forsaken african hellholes
>french culture and music is becoming increasingly anglofied

>learn spanish
>can use it in an entire soulful continent and sunny spain
>spanish culture and music is blowing up

frenchbros.... its not looking good.

Attached: us.jpg (299x169, 7.3K)

It's over

Africa is better than most of Latin America unironically.

the good part about spanish is that by knowing spanish you also understand portuguese and italian.

um and also also all the bunda

>portuguese
cool.
>italian.
yuck.

>learn Portuguese
>can only use in Brazil and some god forsaken african hellholes

Learn something cooler and non-Indo European instead

Italian is easier to understand if you're a french native than spanish

>you can't learn hindi because... YOU JUST CANT OK

Your language sounds and practically is a bantu creole though, is unironically harder to understand spoken than chileans

Tamil is more soulful than Hindi

thats also my thought process. learning french and unlocking the ability to speak to people in quebec and france or...unlocking the ability to speak to the ENTIRETY of south america (minus brasil)

was an easy choice. also, french has less use for someone on the west coast compared to any other place in canada

>Learn french
>make women wet by talking
limited time offer only, until that meme gets waning

this is a french cope

keep seething angloid

nobody's interested by spanish culture but south america, it's "blowing" because they can afford to have internet now.

cope. despacito got played on the radio here for a full summer

Bro, imagine when african flags will come here in mass...

I learned French because throwing French phrases into the middle of an English one makes you seem really smart. Norman captivity.

imagine Any Forums being flooded with nigerian posters

you're weird in america

like brazilizns but worse and thirsty for blood ????

>learn spanish
>remember I don't actually leave my room or talk to people so I have no real life use for it
>only interesting thing I ever did with it is read argentinian accounts of the falklands war because I like naval history

Attached: 1617968154220s.jpg (250x228, 7.12K)

Every other Nigerian post is going to be a platitude from Facebook

>though

Attached: 1623198222596.png (687x723, 208.31K)

>only interesting thing I ever did with it is read argentinian accounts of the falklands war because I like naval history

ngl that sounds based

English is not a stand-alone language. No one speaks English to its full capacity if they don't also speak French. A standard English sentence is supposed to have one or two French words in it.

you're weird everywhere

I've tried to learn spanish but everytime i try I forget most of it because I don't ever use it irl

how fast can I learn Spanish vs French?

6 months and you should be able to read, write and understand it. Speak it - you will never be able to.

>french metropoly is full of xenophobes
>africans are like indians speaking English
>french music is obunga autotuning himself a falcetto and trying to be some kind of amerimutt

I wish France was conservated in 1990s and early 2000s, at least culture-wise. Fucking Taxi and Aliens made me learn it as second foreign language at school, but the result didn't meet my expectations

Attached: IMG_20220522_203451_526.jpg (779x796, 91.98K)

then what's the point