I'm in love with a prostitute

I'm in love with a prostitute
I'm going to ask her in marriage

Does this happens in your country?

Attached: 1652810211519.jpg (800x1247, 57.93K)

Is she going to continue being a prostitute when you're married?

this is a man

I hope not

Is your ass better than that?

i remember a movie i watched years ago. a dude falls in love with a prostitute, then becomes his pimp and then because he is jealous he becomes her "whale" client in disguise and goes bankrupt.

I'd be more than happy to be married to a whore. But that's because I suffer. You can not suffer in Brazil. You're a degenerate cunt.

fatter but probably not better

Attached: sadjak66.png (206x273, 45.95K)

Name?

not to me, because prostitution is illegal and loser men like me get arrested for it :(

Will you kill her if she doesn’t love you?

>tfw unironically got rejected by a prostitute
>other prostitute got visibly disappointed when she saw me
i made sure to make it last long just to spite her

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 33.62K)

Imagine needing a reason for killing whores.

i forgot it. it was a shitty old movie. in the beginning of the movie pimp was a regular police officer, he busts a prostitution ring and his superintendent by mistake and gets his ass fired, then goes back to the same row, beats the "head" pimp and becomes a pimp himself.

should i just lose virginity to a prostitute?

im 23. im not ugly incel just autistic

What do you love about her? You can't fix her or change her so if that's your goal that is an insanely bad idea.

No. You need to go in raw and cum inside to find sex fulfilling, otherwise it's no different from masturbation.

No. Being virgin at your age is fine. What you need to do is to practice socializing, improve yourself and leave internet or at least this site because it's affecting your mental well being. People here are spineless losers. Don't fall for the temporary pleasure (like sex) is all there is to life meme.

In not circumcised, so less degenerate than you

Attached: 1649330816157.gif (220x244, 1.17M)

Of course no

Yes 23 is already way too old to be a virgin
In what kind of world are you living?

>i suffer in brazil

i wish you the best bro
I cant guarantee you'll get good results

My foreskin is intact too.

post it

I lost my virginity to a normal girl when I was 27. Why would it be late for a 23?

They get asked that all the time.

this is unfortunately not true. if men really could look like that this would be paradise

damn

pics?

>In what kind of world are you living?

The world where condoms are actually a barrier to enjoy sex. Your dick getting wet (instead of some latex) is very important.

im not transformer
no
what about "this" is special??
im sure most men can have the same hair and ass

I hope she gets killed by her next client. Fucking degenerate.

american is right, you cant feel shit through condom

By 23 you should have had dozens of experiences
Is your penis normal?