How will this movie be remembered? Especially on Any Forums? Will it be considered an underrated classic?

How will this movie be remembered? Especially on Any Forums? Will it be considered an underrated classic?

Attached: 1647376256577.jpg (632x632, 69.41K)

As shilled coomerbait

It will be its legacy, unlike shit like the Good Dinosaur, which had no legacy, as it rightfully deserved.

Attached: 443.jpg (239x400, 17.62K)

Wtf is wrong with her expression what is this trying to convey.

Unapologetic horniness

remember people asking this about cruella?
exactly.

It won’t be. Forgotten in favour of the next corporate offering to be shilled her next month.

I'll remember the moral panic and people outing themselves as never interacting with girls when they were in middle school in these threads more than I will remember the movie.

I'll remember how half of /tv outed themselves as boomers

I'll never forget the cunny posters bitching and crying about how this movie supposedly sexualized children.

she's looking at a white boy

This is the most important lesson here. I really hope you guys now understand how many unironic, hand-wringing, Jesus-worshipping soccer moms are on this board now.

Attached: 1521741872303.png (944x4013, 662.39K)

It will be remembered as the Grubhub Movie.

Remembered?

Burgers?

The “original” grub hub movie…

It will be forgotten in a week like every FOTM show/film here. I imagine the only thing memorable to remain will be lewds of the mom

Attached: jap.jpg (400x556, 119.08K)

>Shit
>Cost $175,000,000
>Terrible message that being a slacker is okay, doing well in school is over-rated, all parents are assholes who should be defied; much better to have sex, get pregnant, and be a groupie for a shitty boy-band
>Last film Directed by Domee Shi and released by Pixar/Disney
>First and last film written by Julia Cho and released by Pixar/Disney

>everyone says it's about periods
>all this time I thought it was about ADHD
she turns when she's excited and acts like some hyper ADHD puppy

>Yeah, and everyone pays for "ADHD pics" because that's a thing that kids do

>horny ADHD puppy
FTFY

>muh sekrit club

I thought it was a fidget spinner metaphor, okay?

I'd say "get a trip so I can filter you" but you're clearly so proud of yourself right now because of how hard you've worked you might just get one anyway.

it will be rememberred as fap material
so a 6/10

>people remember what they fap to

Topkek! Seethe harder, pedo. It only took 10 seconds to make, but I bet it's too complicated for you to understand. Sorry your groomer cartoon looks like a shitty commercial.

People write entire novels about what they fap to.

>Cost $175,000,000

How the fuck does it cost that much to make an animated movie? What does all the money go to? Don't they just sit at computers and animate? It's not like they have to build sets and stuff.

>mr disneybergenstein we have a situation normalniggers have watched ARKINO and now they know how ART animation looks like, we can't really compete with our pixar trash!
>don't worry son I've got an idea, let's use the most visually disgusting, vomit inducing cal art/grubhub animation we can get for $30 and for the script just go full weimer republic you know? Add some twerking too this is a kids movie!!!
Well Any Forums? Ready to apologize?

Attached: 1638450059642.webm (1222x520, 2.98M)

I've only watched two movies this year so I'll remember it fondly like the handful of movies I watched in 2021.
I watched Dune last year but it was so garbage that I never brought it up and so nobody talks about it anymore, but Turning Red is good so I'll actually list it when people ask what I watched in 2022.
The fact that this movie is upsetting people just means it'll be remembered, even if it's not fondly.

It will be forgotten like whatever the last pixar movie was

Did you watch the last Pixar movie? I didn't. I can't really talk about something I didn't watch.

>How will this movie be remembered?

As the most heavily-shilled piece of Disney shit since the last heavily-shilled piece of Disney shit.

Attached: unbreakable.jpg (300x281, 14.31K)

Same way as Luca, Encanto and all that shit, that is not remembered at all ever again in a couple of weeks