Mexicans... do u feel more spiritual connection with your hispanic side or with ur native side/genes

mexicans... do u feel more spiritual connection with your hispanic side or with ur native side/genes

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 92.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tyU4zz_ds-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With your mom

Michoacano side even though i'm only a quarter michocano. (The rest is morelense)

desu none, i feel more connected into being mexican
i assure you that most latin americans don't see themselves as "i'm part european and part indigenous" but more as people from their country or state or city

Attached: 1541592379924.jpg (521x601, 233.42K)

This
I'd like to fornicate with your mother

>shit that happened 200 years ago
only losers larp like conquistadors or tribals, i am mexican, im interested in the history of the land known as Mexico, we have a lot of it with all the good parts like bloodshed, drama, guns, revolution, etc.

You are not Mexican, chicano nigger

based

Mexico is white

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2021-08-30-at-18.06.34.jpg (750x1313, 127.9K)

I feel a stronger spiritual connection with my PC
Native civilization ceased to exist
Spain is as alien to me as natives
Mexico sucks and mexicans are mediocre bastards so I don't feel patriotic or nationalistic

Attached: 164869522448.jpg (1080x1279, 331.24K)

being mexican is also being part native and hispanic... without it u dont exist... it is part of ur identity... history... how can u say u are interested in mexico and not see that

>You are not Mexican
I'm mexican by nationality but ethnically i'm not mexican, i agree. My ethnicity is michoacano rather than mexican

nobody is denying that, we are aware we are part indigenous and part european, thing is our countries were born from the mixtures, you know, mestizos, our country's culture is a mix of both cultures, we kinda see that as a separate entity if it makes sense

I am white Iberian living in Mexico so yeah

I'm not sure what you mean by spiritual connection

Are you the corrupt politician's son with the white hand, maids, private planes and villas?

Unironiaclly
youtu.be/tyU4zz_ds-s

No, but thanks for not mentioning anything cartel related. I'm a successful architect's son; multiple maids and homes, yes

>a successful architect
Does he design drug lord's homes?

yes... exactly... mestizo
u are both hispanic and native... but u must feel more connection to either side... like do u care more about the stuff spanish built... or more about the temples and buildings the natives build

Original. No, he actually does half of his work in Florida and Colorado

sneed

>but u must feel more connection to either side

No, why?