I’m pretending to be Korean in a dating app and get matched easily with this Aussie tho I’m so ugly

I’m pretending to be Korean in a dating app and get matched easily with this Aussie tho I’m so ugly
Why wypipo so obsessed with them?

Attached: B58989FD-61A5-4EF3-A733-DB0686E7898F.png (1125x2436, 392.04K)

Kpop waves if I was a squid id have booked a trip to pretty much anywhere from indonesia to brazil to europe you just need to tell zoomers girls youre korean and theyll suck your little weewee

on here we are obsessed with Japan though
but teenage girls are more into Koreans

Sure
Women are so easy and idiot

they're disillusioned with western society and romanticize korea as a cope, same with weebs and japan

what a schnoz

>this girl
>white
Do they really?

aussie are white
right?

Attached: EFAC67BD-38E3-4AF2-AEC7-972F2F84C0EE.jpg (1252x1252, 140.35K)

Sekiro...I bring news...this girl is not white. You're right tho there are a decent amount of white girls who are into squids

Weeb girl is fake
my face is literally chud but when I changed my nationality to squid I matched numerous girls

Attached: EC888FAA-0ED0-4E70-8531-3934DF955B1A.jpg (720x960, 231.82K)

low iq roastie zoomers around the world are obsessed with squid-pop

yea i meant weeb guys
weeb girls are all fujoshi weirdos

My mate is chinese but pretends to be korean so he can fuck dumb white kpop fans

Then I'd rather pretend to be Korean since being a Japanese man means nothing to me life is meaningless anyway its more meaningful to be able to play sex
I’ll do as white people have treated Asians idiots the same way

fuck our white women, takeshi ki gook senpai

have you guys ever noticed no asian can speak perfect english? Their english always has this chinky quality, can't really put my finger around it.
What gives? Do they not have the mental capacity to speak it properly or is the gap between their languages and our noble ones so large? Honestly I want to feel like mr nakajima here is my spiritual brother but how could I ever connect to him or any asian ever when we can't even communicate properly?

Attached: c85d8c6b0dab746224e9065f6460ef57.jpg (400x400, 20.46K)

there was a 9/10 in my Japanese class back then, seemed to be normie too. but the other girls were more fujo like.

that girl is probably arab
i have that exact same nose

because you're autists and losers

rude and uncalled for

Attached: 1534762231274.png (657x527, 69.51K)

>a japanese pretending to be a korean
oh how the table have turned...

You matched with a 5/10, good job guy what are you trying to prove?

fujo should not be a derogatory term, have you seen the average fujo in japan?

You raise a fair point but you're overlooking the main issue. Let me explain it to you: argaytina is a piece of nigger shit useless country and niggertinian "people" are the most despicable, subhuman and useless shitblooded browngoloids on the surface of Earth. Argaytinians are walking anthropomorphic mountains of shit whose cadavres aren't even useful as manure and browngentina is a giant radioactive scat dungeon that should be nuked and glassed, repeating the operation one million times until nothing remains on its place for at least one million eons. A virus that targets only niggertinian hominids should be created to assure the extermination of every single argaytinian piece of turd subhuman roaming out there until nothing of this giant latrine remains on the record of history. The argaytinian flag looks like the trans flag because this is a country of useless dick crippled subhumans whose blood shouldn't even touch the Earth as it would contaminate it and ruin it forever. A vaporizing weapon would be the best kind of thing to use against the argaytinian cockroaches to fully delete them from this plane. Fuck you, fuck me and fuck thid nigger piece of shit useless shithole country and fuck every single niggertinian ape, their dead parents and ancestors, their raped sisters, their killed mothers and every other humanoid trash they call family