/brit/

Funky Kong edition

Attached: 1633488018921.jpg (1033x923, 89.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTd0crm1rt8?t=17)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1d3lIcuEMU
youtube.com/watch?v=yEUpxKiAZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=1BrpZe8PUBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: calv.png (812x558, 933.53K)

Attached: 1630697593233.gif (331x248, 1.98M)

DK
DONKEY KONG

so you know how the rest of us feel then

fucksakes!!! just missed 3 whole threads cause i was wanking!!!!

Getting this evening's MrSmelly1977

came so hard today absolutely covered myself in jizz

Homer should of wrote about what it was like to live in BBC times bet it was hot as fuck

...yh?

literally me right now

Attached: 097834604.jpg (1280x1280, 1.3M)

haha, this but working

mikey's iq is around 94

leftypol vs rorke

Attached: 1653257722047.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

which is it, /brit/?

Attached: Personality-disorders-5100910_final-927bda5a8a4d48779a8252c7dc5b22e6.jpg (1500x1000, 142.13K)

what is the name of the woman - (youtu.be/vTd0crm1rt8?t=17)

he's got street smarts though

youtube.com/watch?v=t1d3lIcuEMU

the whip

Attached: Untitled.jpg (810x488, 53.01K)

ye

I WILL buy a cottage in Oxfordshire and I WILL adorn the walls with William Morris wallpaper and there's NOTHING you can do to stop me

I probably have a form of OCD but simply cannot be arsed to do anything about it

more like continental vs anglo

The fucking wasp had sex with the mouse. This cannot stand.

Attached: image_2022-05-23_233405862.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

little bit of a, little bit of c

street farts

C with a bit of A x

the non fat one

just ate a pringle

*makes you not able to drive it unless you put in your ID that checks if you're a good citizen or not*

a classic
where's the sunglasses one it's even better

Attached: 1640532331457.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

hate how health posters are normalising things like being fat or a paki, countries gone

Secretly wish I'd gone to tarq school

poo bum wank

lads lads lads

I unironically have schizoid personality disorder

stranraer? does potter know? he'll do his bloody nut

egg

We're Bolton we're barmy we're on the piss tonight

For me its Cluster A

anyone know how to stop being a fucking retard

i went to stowe

Attached: stowe.jpg (640x384, 106.47K)

*self diagnosed

lookit 'im go haha

Attached: 1649284680226.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

based AC monkey chad

Downside of the house I'm after is that it doesn't have a bath
Think I'd have to knock through the shower room wall and extend it so that it's big enough to get a bath in there
Simply cannot countenance the idea of living in a house without a bath

tell me why that isnt normal today, in a world that resembles idiocracy
it's like an instinctive defensive mechanism to not have to deal with them

youtube.com/watch?v=yEUpxKiAZuM

tonights wank material

obviously. Can't be arsed to go through the long process of getting it professionally diagnosed. I wouldn't get any bennies for it so what's the point

tarq bastard
how does it feel to have sunk so low now?

not good

pretty sure you could

sorry to hear that :''(

GP gave me heroin for my fibromyalgia

it hasn't stopped me from finding work, it seems most bennies handed out stem from an inability to get employed

on the right, the supreme proletariat feasting at his desire. he knows that consumption under bourgeois-controlled mode of production is inextricably unethical, and so, to sharpen the material contradictions, as according to dialectical materialism, as a means of sending the status-quo further into crisis.
on the left, the middle-class parasite. his personality is one entirely of reaction. he is so alienated from humanity that even the smallest movements of him are robotic and having achieved nothing in his automated, regimented, life he chooses two paths: pathetic 'progressive' liberalism, a self-humilitating coping mechanism. like a flagellant christian. he has been so subdued by profit that he has willingly accepted his place under the boot of wealth. the other choice is to become an odious enforcer of the status quo, veiling himself as something else; "a traditionalist", "a fascist", "a monarchist", "a libertarian", "a neo-conservative". and as he is all these things, he is, in reality, only one thing. a rat begging and pleading his loyalty at the ankles of the bourgeois.

love are gibi

its ok
my family are rich(ish)
worst case scenario i live in comfort as a failure and post here everyday

Attached: ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽.jpg (540x960, 126.1K)

how does asperger's stop someone from getting employed?

are you guy who posted this:
>Yeah, at school. Did Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, classical music appreciation and cricket every day. Bit of grammar and maths

youtube.com/watch?v=1BrpZe8PUBI

Attached: 1632317086867.jpg (989x911, 103.86K)

someone who's smart would by definition by a "schizoid"
most normal people today are drugmongs and idiots who will ostracize you for thinking outside the norm and don't have the comprehension skills to see the other way if you ever get past small talk
so you have to "hide your power level" if you're at all aware of the world and that in itself is exhausting to do. also a liability if you are working a job worth having
so why wouldnt you just avoid all of that shit? why is thinking this way a disorder?

Mumberg said I can have the old family piano when I buy a house which is a very tempting proposition, but now it means I need to find a semi-detached or at least an end of terrace place because I wouldn't want to piss the neighbours off all the time

would hat that yank but cant be arsed

Imagine ever hiding your power level.

just sat here twiddling my sad limp willy

nah i was mates with a child genius in high school. was in my sixth form classes and he was only about 13. proper outgoing non-spergy guy as well.

just walked up to a girl and told her the truth

Have to work with a tranny at work and she (he) is probably the smartest person (bloke) in the place except for me
Almost certainly autistic too

no desu, we did classics at my school but most people didn't give a shit. the upper middle class are only marginally more cultured than most people. we did play a lot of sport though, cricket included.

or you could jsut not care and blast out tunes in a paper thin barrat new build mid terrace

that you aren't allowed 20 miles within a school area?

what is truth

*rubs my monkeypox pustules on mikey*

I went to uni with a guy who was 16 in first year. Actually very charismatic and fun to be around.

My deano neighbours would hit the bloody roof if they heard the dulcet sounds of my Einaudi through the cardboard walls

shag them

what doth life?

he was cool and fast and you werent gay for using him unlike daisy

Neethoven

not everyone lives in a van with no responsibilities like you

aspergers=/=schizoid but you already knew that

what?

not your problem

Movie? Seen this meme on Any Forums but I dunno what it's from

uptight girls with big breasts

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

I'd rather not if it's ok with you

So I’m free while you’re chained up. Is that what you’re saying?