Why are they like this?

Genocides of Native Americans Theft of All Native Land Trail of Tears Mass Slavery of Black People Black Codes Convict Leasing Debt Peonage Lynching of Black People Jim Crow Laws Mexico War Spanish-American War Philippine-American War-Genocide 1M+ Dead US Acquisition of Other Nations Territories Illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii Colonialism of American Samoa Guam & Northern Mariana Islands Banana Republics Banana Massacre Operation PBSuccess Secret Financial Aid for the NSDAP Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Kent State Massacre My Lai Massacre Operation Sea-Spray Agent Orange Vietnam War 1M+ Dead Terror Bombing Korean War 3M+ Dead Targeting of Civilians Platt Amendment Indonesian Genocide 500K+ Dead with US Support Bangladesh Genocide 3M+ Dead with US Support Bay of Pigs Invasion Operation Northwoods Genocidal Blockade of Cuba Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation Cuban & Turkish Missile Crisis Invasion of Nicaragua Dominican Republic Panama & Grenada COINTELPRO Project MKULTRA Medical Experiments on Black People CIA Black Sites Bombing of Cambodia & Laos 200K+ Dead CIA Chile Coup Operation Condor Latin American Puppet Dictators Support for Global Fascism Support for Contra Fascist Death-Squads CIA Drug Running Guatemalan Genocide 200K+ Dead with US Support Iran-Iraq War 1M+ Dead Iran-Contra affair Support for Islamic Extremists Terrorism & Saddam Hussein First Gulf War Highway of Death War on Terror 1.5M+ Dead Support for Israel & Saudi Arabia Patriot Act PRISM NSA Mass Surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Whistle-Blower Manhunts Kandahar Massacre Abu Ghraib torture Iraq War 1M+ Dead Afghanistan War 200K+ Dead Libya Bombing 200K+ Dead Yemen War 500K+ Dead Syria Bombing Genocidal Sanctions Police Militarization Incarceration rates Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts Fake Weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar Warfare Geneva Convention Violations Okinawa rape incident Migrant Children in Cages

Attached: 1651691968772.png (500x500, 111.28K)

damn i didn't know we were that based

Why are they based ? America should have went batshit on non white if they wanted they couldve erased the brown empire and create hyperborea

Don’t care, economic collapse and is inevitable. Latinx will flee or die.

>Korean War 3M+
How was America in the wrong here?

>82 million native americans
what

these are all massive exaggerations

thanks, you reminded me why I should be proud to be american

Sorry, all me (not sorry)

least genocidal wypepo

Attached: 1653086421712.png (766x1024, 1.17M)

Attached: C61FF755-2610-4AAC-9C56-830745007835.png (2316x3088, 53.14K)

wtf I love The US now

Back of the line, pablito

Attached: 1653286503609.png (313x535, 160.15K)

You ignore your own cool genocidal history moments OP! Cortes was cool too

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x632, 25.83K)

Genociding the natives is a good thing

>By the end of May, monsoon rains which had turned contested hills and roads into a morass exacerbated both the tactical and medical situations. The ground advance began to resemble a World War I battlefield, as troops became mired in mud, and flooded roads greatly inhibited evacuation of wounded to the rear. Troops lived on a field sodden by rain, part garbage dump and part graveyard. Unburied Japanese and American bodies decayed, sank in the mud and became part of a noxious stew. Anyone sliding down the greasy slopes could easily find their pockets full of maggots at the end of the journey
>More mental health issues arose from the Battle of Okinawa than any other battle in the Pacific during World War II. The constant bombardment from artillery and mortars coupled with the high casualty rates led to a great deal of personnel coming down with combat fatigue. Additionally, the rains caused mud that prevented tanks from moving and tracks from pulling out the dead, forcing Marines (who pride themselves on burying their dead in a proper and honorable manner) to leave their comrades where they lay. This, coupled with thousands of bodies both friend and foe littering the entire island, created a scent you could nearly taste. Morale was dangerously low by May and the state of discipline on a moral basis had a new low barometer for acceptable behavior. The ruthless atrocities by the Japanese throughout the war had already brought on an altered behavior (deemed so by traditional standards) by many Americans resulting in the desecration of Japanese remains, but the Japanese tactic of using the Okinawan people as human shields brought about a new aspect of terror and torment to the psychological capacity of the Americans

Attached: 24th_marines_wwii_iwo_jima.jpg (800x500, 256.42K)

He does this everyday for attention. We insult him, he rages/trolls out and we ignore him denying him attention.
Its fun to poke the serfs

pre-1492 America was Wakanda
if the Indians won we'd all have flying cars now :(

I like when the spergs are in a couple of threads, so you can poke them, then go back to normal threads and come back. Its like multikills with no effort.
Soon the hue monkey, greek or turk will show up. Maybe the "im chinese but born in america and I was a tourist there" guy shows up

Now i undestand why japs have to be on a leash and be sissyfied
Without that they would rapidly go back to being the cruel demons they are
GOOD JOB AMERICA!

Cry about it

Bait thread
Don't respond