Ramil Sahib oglu Safarov (Azerbaijani: Ramil Sahib oğlu Səfərov, [ɾɑˈmil sɑˈhip oɣˈlu sæˈfæɾof]...

> Ramil Sahib oglu Safarov (Azerbaijani: Ramil Sahib oğlu Səfərov, [ɾɑˈmil sɑˈhip oɣˈlu sæˈfæɾof], born August 25, 1977), is an officer of the Azerbaijani Army who was convicted of the 2004 murder of Armenian Army Lieutenant Gurgen Margaryan. During a NATO-sponsored training seminar in Budapest, Safarov broke into Margaryan's dormitory room at night and axed Margaryan to death while he was asleep. In Azerbaijan, Safarov has become a highly celebrated figure for his killing of an Armenian.

I'll say it since nobody else will. Turks are animals and not humans. Any time I hear about a Syrian, Iraqi, Paki or Afghan causing mayhem I celebrate.

Attached: Ramil_Səfərov.jpg (768x467, 60.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/zQH5qyzPVVc
youtube.com/watch?v=FnGL2jnI9qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyre all armenoids turks just mean muslim

>Safarov broke into Margaryan's dormitory room at night and axed Margaryan to death while he was asleep.
daily reminder he return to Azerbaijan and didn't get any penalty, he is national hero of Azerbaijan.

kek

youtube.com/shorts/zQH5qyzPVVc

Attached: 3017892748.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

entire region is like 70iq please be kind to our retarded neighbours

you are another starving third worlder

Why are roaches so subhuman

my belly is filled with bakery

On Saturday I ate for the first time in a Russian restaurant. Don't really know what I ordered, but it tasted good.

Armenian writer Zori Balayan who is searched by Interpol justified the Khojaly genocide in his book "Revival of our souls" and proudly confessed Armenians' genocide against Azerbaijanis in Khojaly region in February in 1992, APA reports. “When I and Khachatur entered the house, our soldiers had nailed a 13-year-old Turkish (Azerbaijanian) child to the window. He was making much noise so Khachatur put mother’s cut breast into his mouth. I skinned his chest and belly. Seven minutes later the child died. As I used to be a doctor I was humanist and didn’t consider myself happy for what I had done to a 13-year-old Turkish child. But my soul was proud for taking 1percent of vengeance of my nation. Then Khachatur cut the body into pieces and threw it to a dog of same origin with Turks. I did the same to three Turkish children in the evening. I did my duty as an Armenian patriot. Khachatur had sweated much. But I saw struggle of revenge and great humanism in his and other soldiers’ eyes. The next day we went to the church to clear our souls from what done previous day. But we were able to clear Khojaly from slops of 30 thousand people” [Zori Balayan, 1996]

Attached: zori balayan.jpg (680x383, 86.4K)

>Don't really know what I ordered, but it tasted good
it was my sperm

>zori balayan
not a single drop of Turkish blood

Attached: file.png (1080x1920, 1.76M)

>. But my soul was proud for taking 1percent of vengeance of my nation.
You did genocide the Armenian people.

"People" that behave like this can not be considered human beings.

no one cares about your opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=FnGL2jnI9qY

Attached: Ernest.png (1080x1232, 237.53K)

Shitskin ape

This is unironically what Turks are like when you lift away all the poor attempts at Westernisation. Just a race of bloodthirsty savage evil people as vile as any other average ethnicity in the M.E
There used to be a Turk that'd proudly post about some war criminal boiling children. You can't have sympathy for them.

You can kill me if you will be happy. After all, Turks are not human.
amirite

>"Safarov is not just a hero of Azerbaijan, he is an international hero! A monument should be set up to him. Not every man could do this. There are two heroes − Mr. Ilham Aliyev and Ramil Safarov. I would have done exactly as Ramil did. He did the right thing to take the life of an Armenian."

So cringe it swings around to being based

I won't apologize for being successful in case of surviving in a such a battlezone geography. You can go cry for your grandfathers who died and shed your tears in your diary.

Yes, it was the right thing to do.

Attached: 1650904857172.png (812x514, 354.47K)

you clearly cared enough to reply.
>murdering civilians is the right thing to do
You can not be considered a human being.

Attached: so called genocide.jpg (1254x1787, 850.23K)

You confuse with me your vermin kind.