God is... LE DEAD

>God is... LE DEAD
Did anyone actually watch this?

Attached: 7E9363FB-0B4C-4198-B81E-B700DC9100D7.jpg (1280x1280, 1.33M)

>THE LE ABYSS....LE GAZED BACK AT LE ME
hack.

God is dead goyim. You have Amazon now.

>NOOOO YHWH IS REAL BELIEVE IN HIM OR HE'LL SEND THE PESTILENCE AND PLAGUE
hello shlomo.

Possibly the most thoughtful and important thinker of the last couple hundred years ruined by an ill-fated quote appropriated by dorks on battle.net

>God? I literally can only imagine him as a simplistic strawman of a bearded guy in the clouds, and thats ridiculous
>therefore I declare, God is LE DEAD
Bravo atheists

You never read his books, do you?

The easiest way to counter a nihilist is to murder them.

But Nietzsche was not a nihilist.

>sneedtzsche
>nihilist

What was he

He was German

Not a nihilist. What do you think he was?

The last disciple of the philosopher Dionysus

Christian

If he wasn't a nihilist what was he

Voluntarist.

What do you think he was?

The eternal recurrence scares me. Do I even have free will? I didn’t sign up to be reincarnated.

Free will was btfo long before Nietzsche. He just put a poetic spin on it.

I asked you first faggot

Yes you do, originally, but you lose free will by believing in atheism and determinism

He thinks Nietzszżrzsche's a nihilist, he wrote that already

A man who had a radically life-affirming individualist view of the human condition that didnt need external assurances. Now, what do you think he was?

So you think he was a libertarian?

Nietzsche wasn't an atheist, retard

What do you think he was?

Lmao you actually think he was a libertarian? I think he was German

>Christcuck exposes his retardation for millionth time

>MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!

>itt mostly people that never read Nietzsche but still feel the need to badmouth him
there is a high chance, that on average Any Forums really is the dumbest board on this site.

Attached: 1520940194448.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

Just a reminder that Satan is a church made up concept, just like virgin Mary. And the real vilain of the story and bad guy is actually god of Israel: Enki/Enlil/YHWH, Jove, Zeus.

>puts them through constant torment and suffering, using Egyptians to do it, just to have monopoly and reason to perform Egyptian genocide kek
>genocides a lot of Jewish tribes, even personally, casting rocks from heaven, that absolutely demolish enemy armies
>starves his Jews and genocides them, when they complain about food they got
>demands virgin tributes(32 virgins) from them, along with their best cattle and gold
>nukes Sodom n Gomorah, absolutely glassing entire surrounding area
>tortures his most loyal servant{Hiob} with Satan, just for the keks, to see what would happen, even though he knows what will happen
>makes loyal servant kill his son, just for the keks once again, to see what would happen, even though he knows what will happen
>floods Jews, saving only one person and his family, that he for some reason likes
>radiates Moses with his chariot, so much that Moses is glowing and has to hide in rags from others
>impregnates underage Jewish girl and cucks her Jewish husband
>orders a hit on his Jewish son

Attached: Yahweh - the space sociopath.jpg (1200x1139, 466.38K)

I really don’t enjoy living bros

There's countless philosophers out there why should I read this one? Its fun to shit on him because it makes his groupies seethe. Just like with marx

We get it, you're afraid of God

your parents must be proud

No one fears the kikes. I would beat the shit out of this heeb motherfucker, just like Gilgamesh.

Not sure what you're talking about. Why do you seem so afraid to say what kind of thinker you think he was?

That I'm not in some weird cult devoted to a 19th century German philosopher? Idk if they're proud so much as glad I'm not a retarded faggot

Nope. Try reading your natal chart sometime

We get it, you're upset you feel forced to defend theism after having been continuously btfo for the last like two+ thousand years

He was very German. I already said that. You're the one beating around the bush for some reason

Don't say that to his face.
>At least toward the end of his life, Nietzsche believed his ancestors were Polish.[127] He wore a signet ring bearing the Radwan coat of arms, traceable back to Polish nobility of medieval times[128] and the surname "Nicki" of the Polish noble (szlachta) family bearing that coat of arms.[129][130] Gotard Nietzsche, a member of the Nicki family, left Poland for Prussia. His descendants later settled in the Electorate of Saxony circa the year 1700.[131] Nietzsche wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[132] At one point, Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."[133] On yet another occasion, Nietzsche stated, "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins.... I am proud of my Polish descent."[134] Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."