Did we see this yet? New Chris kino

Did we see this yet? New Chris kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLc0GHtbNLM

When their disappearance hit the news in August 2018, Ms Kessinger told police she had demanded answers from Watts.

“I kept asking him, ‘What did you do, Chris? What did you do?’” she said. “I asked, ‘Where’s your family?’”

Feeling “stressed out”, Ms Kessinger said she messaged Watts a final time before ceasing contact with him.

“So I texted Chris one last time, and I told him, ‘If you did anything bad, you’re going to ruin your life and you’re going to ruin my life. I promise you that’,” she said.

“And he responded, ‘I didn’t hurt my family, Nicky.’ And that was the last text. I never said another word to him after that.”

Attached: 373877619da99eae7cb452c5aad3e7eb.jpg (1024x768, 73.63K)

Why didn't he just get a divorce?

Attached: 1646683758834.gif (480x464, 3.47M)

>Why didn't he just get a divorce?

The family vanishing would make him a victim, ensure that people still liked him and avoid the stigma of abandoning his family. It'd be perfect. He's just that dumb and low empathy to think that he could get away with it.

He's like Leon from Blade Runner, functional but low iQ and low empathy that he can't grasp something people get intuitively. Watts is as close to a Replicant as humanly possible.

Attached: Blade-Runner-Leon-Kowalski-e1491851692187[1].jpg (651x270, 17.54K)

I like you user

Messy divorce and he'd invariably have to give a chunk of his future income to his wife for child support and/or alimony.

he doesn't want to get JUST'ed

Because she would have taken more than half his shit

Is anal really that good lads?

Nichols and Sha’a’a’an’naann’na’an were actually working in cahoots to turn a standard family suicide into a murder rap for Chris.

So long as you dont tighten your sphincter too much it feels really good all that pounding on the prostate.. Oh my

its alright
vaginal is definitely better

Lies

virgin

You think her dad got a taste of that ass too?

Oral is the patrician’s choice

Oral is the patrician choice

>why doesn't he just lose 90% of everything he has and what he'll make for 18 years plus how many years the judge feels to tack on?

Double posting of truth

Ignorant ameritard

ass druk

Attached: fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 93.4K)

Didn't want to pay, probably.

It was one or the other.
Would you say he made the right choice?

Attached: wattsy.png (2312x1372, 2.72M)

He's getting so much anal action now. Totally worth it

Attached: watts feel post.png (1059x595, 230.15K)