ITS OVER

AMERICA

Attached: EA0B315D-5A67-4511-B9DE-FD9A7888D971.png (1524x720, 363.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mexiconewsdaily.com/news/oxxo-announces-plans-to-hire-haitian-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happened this time

I support globohomo out of spite. Why should we (Americans) be the only ones to fall? Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option. Our cancer will spread across the world and there’s nothing you (non-Americans) can do to stop it. Is social media banned in your country? No? Then we already control the minds of your women and children. If it comes to a hot war then we’ll leave the world in such a ruined state that it won’t even be worth living. You can seethe all you want but a Pyrrhic victory is the best move for Americans. All of you will be dragged to hell with us!

Attached: 32821E57-3D4B-4A10-9E6D-FA3077FF7AE3.jpg (960x684, 209.51K)

Remember when British banter was good?

for me mason
not for you

If America collapses, the world economy will too

>average house earns more by just sitting there all year than the average worker earns in a year
>tories over seen the highest level of net migration per capita the UK has ever seen while telling us they're cutting it
>government favours those who will inherit more than the average person earns in a lifetime
>houseprices: rose by 35k in the last year and growing as a result of a tax break that cost the taxpayer £3.6bn
>rents outside of london: rose by £500 a year and growing
>bbc literally broadcasts chinese people attending housing auctions and openly planning to turn family housing into student digs to avoid council tax on homes under the hammer
>salaries lower than they were in 2002 and frozen for public sector wagies and 20% pay hit for many private sector workers
>largest railfare increases in a decade
>over 50% increases in fuel/energy bills
>Tax rises for wagies under 65 (ie landlords, pensioners, business owners exempt) that take proportionally more from middle incomes than high incomes
>Income tax allowance frozen (so in effect the tax is increased)
>Pensioners getting an 8% payrise out of the blue despite everyone else being worse off
>Student debt repayment allowance being lowered so more money out of the pockets of the youth
>7% inflation
>best interest rate available is 1%

it is unironically over for the UK

Attached: pepe-cringe.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

good, capitalism and international trade have been a disaster for the human species and the planet

China getting mad, honestly it seems like an invasion might happen in the next 5 years, we need another happening after Ukraine finishes.

This isn’t North Korea sending threats, it’s a highly industrialised nation.

Attached: F79BF313-9FEB-4ACF-B441-3B7C256B2099.jpg (1507x991, 717.73K)

I doubt China would invade, we are their largest trading partner.
Then again everyone doubted Putin was gonna do an invasion and welp lmao

The TFR of Mexico is 1.9 in 2022. They will be importing Africans to do menial jobs by 2050. It’s already happening with Haitians.

mexiconewsdaily.com/news/oxxo-announces-plans-to-hire-haitian-migrants/

Attached: A82C42C7-E99C-4B14-A782-3CDAE11DF79B.jpg (1284x2027, 1.1M)

There will always be wars, to expect there to be no wars of developed nations this century is a bit unrealistic.

I welcome BBC haitians, not africans though, they are savages

Based King of bbc appreciation

Yeah but going to war with your nations largest trading partner? Seems kind of stupid. But like I said people said Putin would be stupid to start a fight in Europe and then he did.

Mexico now hires Russian programmers as far as I know

>Yeah but going to war with your nations largest trading partner? Seems kind of stupid.
Eh, politics is a bit more complex then that, and I doubt that it can be boiled down to just that no matter what youtubers say.

How do we save it?

>next 5 years
maybe, it will depend on us vs chinese diplomacy in the region. if the us manages to put together a credible coalition of asian states with chinese border/sea/island disputes i think thr us can hold off conflict a little longer. this is a big gamble for the us though because our relative naval power decreases as america declines and china continues naval buildup. china may suffer its own decline though, but that would make a taiwan invasion more likely
china and it's ruling party have made conquest of taiwan a mandate since mao's time, always the same policy "we will have taiwan" never changing. states are also almost always willing to take an economic hit for security issues so i don't think trade relations will prevent war, but has done the opposite by fueling chinese military development. the problem of geography makes it even worse for the us because the taiwan strait is easily bridged by coastal missile batteries in china (and taiwan on the opposing side) and i don't think either navy has a credible solution for operations in an unprecedented back and forth barrage of anti-ship missiles. so the strategy seems to be make taiwan into a us missile base, sink the landing craft asap and then the chinese level the island and kill everyone on it while naval skirmishes go on elsewhere. america may be willing to fight to the last taiwanese, certainly willing to fight to the last ukrainian

>though
>though

Attached: 1645911971930.png (400x400, 7.56K)

>maybe, it will depend on us vs chinese diplomacy in the region. if the us manages to put together a credible coalition of asian states with chinese border/sea/island disputes i think thr us can hold off conflict a little longer
I doubt it, the money just isn’t there.

probably right, it would require feats of tactful diplomacy the us may not be capable of anymore to get vietnam, malaysia, the phillipines, indonesia, s. korea, india and japan together with australia. so better get the royal navy ready AUKUS bro :)