>how old was your mom when she birthed you

>flag
>36

Attached: 1652950486052.png (917x871, 234.96K)

Flag

Flag

But i'm a complete autist while my brother who was born when she was 39 is a chad, so really i don't think it counts

flag

flag

Flaq

Spain
19 years old

She says I wasn't an accident but I don't believe her

flag

it never even started
whats your excuse for being here?

Attached: 1640969472058.jpg (542x543, 123.07K)

Attached: 9F7E162E-1B34-4322-B741-F7A193D1DB55.jpg (926x617, 73.25K)

Is that why my little brother is kinda retarded......?

>whats your excuse for being here?
What the hell is this supposed to mean? People born to teen parents are doomed to be fucked up.

being here as alive? mom and dad had sex very young

being here as in Any Forums? schizoid

>flag
>21

Flag

I'm bored and don´t have much work rn. As soon as my post grad starts by September I'll be back in college with friends

Attached: 23hIYeye_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.96K)

He transferred his autism onto you, it seems

why the fuck did she do that?
i don't understand how egoistical somebody has to be to have their first child at 40 years old, especially a woman

Really?
I always assumed kids with teen parents have energetic parents that play with them all the time and understand the kid's generation better.

Attached: 5568e7365e6b96a586e66c2dd7b15957.jpg (735x1307, 99.09K)

teen parents are usually poor, i guess

at least they are in huezil

How many older siblings do you have?

too often teen parents nowadays are not mature enough to raise child, and as said, they're poor
the ideal bracket imo is 20-30 and even 20 is a bit too young with the absolute state of people today

>I always assumed kids with teen parents have energetic parents that play with them all the time and understand the kid's generation better.
Extraordinarily wrong. Teen parents fuck around and ignore their kids because they're young and selfish and want to be young people despite being parents. Younger parents are less likely to stay together or stick around (in the case of the father).

one she had at 39

God I'm so sorry, this must've been hell
Did she at least raise you well or feed you healthy food?

Flag

flag

Sweden

Flag

37. She's 60 now, but she looks like she's in her 40's yet. Some even guessed 36.

>God I'm so sorry, this must've been hell
come on, being born from an old mother isnt a death sentence by itself

>Did she at least raise you well or feed you healthy food?
i was born a few weeks too early, relatively underweight and she was too stressed out and old to breastfeed twins so we were only breastfed like 2 months
ways i was raised are unrelated but the massive age gap i found to be pretty relevant imo

i have never asked her

lol what? do you not know how old your mother is?

You don't know what year she was born?

I envy all of you because you’ll all get to have more time with your Mom.

You don't need

Attached: images - 2022-05-23T162031.758.jpg (570x487, 19.11K)

flag

Literally every single kid with teen parents in my class was being raised by a single mother.

Most sociable fin

Try strike conversation mothers day next year

my parents basically busted their asses off working to feed me. i remember being in my grandma's house a lot when i was a kid so my parents could work. i have very few memories of going to a park with them or something like that. but i'm glad for them.

25+ is good enough to have children

Go ahead it can be a good practice

why would i know that?
i talked to her for two hours on the phone last mother's day and we made plans to meet next month. we're probably gonna talk about dogs in our family.

31 I think.
Wtf
People on general aren't good in thinking in terms of the future. They see themselves young and healthy in their 20s/30s and can't imagine being in their 40s and unable to have a kid. Also, as women get older they notice how nobody is giving them attention besides their families, which is why they start to think&care more about it.

Same. I know the birthday, but notvth3 year. I know she's some age between 58 and 64. It's not difficult to figure out, but it's not something I "know". It's just not important.

>every single kid with teen parents
Wtf is it that common in your cunt?

Me - mom was 19
Brother - mom was 22
Brother 2 - mom was 25
Sister - mom was 28
Sister 2 - mom was 30
Sister 3 - mom was 34

yeah mid twenties is probably ideal
that's what my grandfather did