I fucking couldn't with the visiting room scene

I fucking couldn't with the visiting room scene

Attached: rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpg (1200x1601, 134.98K)

i haven't seen the movie, but i have seen dano spaz out and go ooOOh OHHH nnng EE EEEE in like 4 other movies, so .. is it just that again?

not really. part of what’s unintentionally hilarious (or brilliant depending on who you ask) about it is that it comes completely out of nowhere

Was it explained how he knew everything about the Maroni job? Did I just completely miss that? Also ballsy of the film in that the Riddler basically wins in the end. He got pretty much everything he wanted.

it was intentionally funny

It is lmao. So Batman starts calling him a schizo and then all of a sudden Paul Dano starts screeching and then he calls Batman a jackass and then proceeds to sing Ave Maria which pisses Batman off so he starts banging on the breakproof window thingy

AVE MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he checked the books like an Any Forums autist

GRAAAAAATIA PLEEEEEENAAAA

was it?
the score during the scene suggested it was supposed to be disturbing and dramatic

Nice to see they adapted the schizos from here and made a character out of it, the screeches and the whole Any Forums knock off with streams made me chuckle.

>no ur El Rata Alada

Attached: Vyn5D0iP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.37K)

>Hey guys, before we start this video just wanted to give a shout-out to all my Patreon subscribers

Attached: 1647072069522.jpg (640x399, 23.6K)

can anyone make a riddler jak with him say
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVEEEE
MAAARRRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA

not a single one of you faggots made fun of OP for saying
>i fucking couldnt
go back to twitter or reddit all of you faggots

For what it's worth I did notice and think that when I read the post

A lot of people are taking a "so bad its good!" take to a movie that is legitimately just trying to be good.

>URL rata alada
this is fucking stupid

>go back to twitter or reddit

same thing

civilians died for that in the previous scene, but its completely ignored haha

I thought the killed reporter was riddler's dad