Arabs/MENAs and Latinos love to be racist against everyone (including to each other all the time), except Whites...

Arabs/MENAs and Latinos love to be racist against everyone (including to each other all the time), except Whites, while Northeast Asians and the Whites they lick the balls of see both of them as subhuman filth that need to be put in a death camp

Attached: What-Is-BIPOC-inline.jpg (1280x960, 120.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladí
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not racist against you, my brovvn brother. I am only racist against black people (Pajeets and Africans).

no we don't, be quiet

I am not racist against you, my blvck brother. I am only racist against white people (europoors and Americans).

No don't hate on fellow BIPOCs

Not really we mock whites daily.

It's crazy how whites will never die out because of brown obsession with whiteness and white features.
Muslims for centuries obsessed with having white women for concubines, even if these women were captives from plebeian fishing villages, they would live like princesses in their homes.
Meanwhile whites never cared much for brown women, in Portugal we have a national hero that seduced a muslim woman in order to conquer a city, and when he was inside the city he killed her father and then killed her.
I think the only whites that mixed were Portuguese and Spanish, but these two wouldn't take women in boats for supersition. Whites that did take their women with them never got into mixing, so brown women became a last resort for white men while brown people would sail, kill, murder and steal just for white women. Crazy to think about, but whites trully will never, ever go extinct, because some brown person somehwere is bound to make them a protected species. What a world.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (365x500, 47.73K)

>tp
>tf

Attached: 34226.jpg (605x586, 69.93K)

I'm brown and hairy af I could easily pass for a local in Iraq

Most latinos can pass easily in MENA

Bro, a million people were enslaved by your barbary pirates, most women would end up as some concubine.
Turks themselves made Janissaries, a force exclusively of white Europeans, and some of these would grow up to have as much power on the country as any vizier.
Meanwhile whites were putting their brown and black slaves to work as little more than cattle.

You’re overestimating your own importance.

I despise this historical inferiority complex BIPOC have had towards Whiteness,

I'm glad we're empowering ourselves in present times

I'm not, I don't see whites as anything special, but historically it's clear to see who was overstimating who's importance.

>white Europeans
they were medshit and balkanoids who where brown from the beginning
>and some of these would grow up to have as much power on the country as any vizier.
balkanoids think they are hot shit because sultans restricted Turkish immigration to the Ottoman capital and take posts in the government to prevent the creation of a Turkish nobility. The idea was that there would be no contenders for authority other than Osmanlı bloodline this way. They interpret this as they were more valuable in internal affairs, but the reality of that situation was that they'd only serve to prop up the Sultanate and die in our wars.

they are nothing but rootless converts were cut off from their families to prop up the Sultanate. they were literally(were forced to) took up the posts of Janissaries and died in our wars
>Meanwhile whites were putting their brown and black slaves to work as little more than cattle.
dude, don't be a delusional, you are brown and have north african admixture in your dna.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladí

>Bro, a million people were enslaved by your barbary pirates
Most of them couldn't pat for their body and lived as sexual slave or pirate ship rower until they die in the Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, and Ottoman Turk territory.

>Portuguese
>White
Kek

Only some black peoples of Africa saw whitness as something bad or undesirable. When some tribe in Africa first saw Portuguese, they attacked them because they feared they were living corpses coming to end the world.
Meanwhile North Africa, middle east, India, americas, asians, all have a white fetish. Their women want to be white, they use make up to make themselves white, they keep away from the sun to keep their paleness. Muslims themselves go out of their way to portray mohammed as a ginger, and in equal way the natives of Peru kept some whiteish people as their living emperor-gods, they didn't do any ruling, but where just kept around by the natives.

Whatever the reason, your Sultan gave white europeans slaves the power of viziers, look at what whites where doing instead, and how they dealt with their similiar problems. Same with soldiering, made whites a professional military, whites used slaves as mere militia sometimes and wouldn't trust them with more.
They didn't put blacks or browns ruling over their countries despite facing similiar issues in their countries...
Native North Africans were white, and clearly Portuguese where white enough to suffer pirtatical raids for their women.
Meanwhile Turkey as more south asian DNA than Trukic DNA...

Attached: Berbers-800x600-651815296.jpg (800x600, 63.31K)

>look at what whites where doing instead

Attached: pajeet ruling over porto.png (890x534, 650.8K)

>Only some black peoples of Africa saw whitness as something bad or undesirable. When some tribe in Africa first saw Portuguese, they attacked them because they feared they were living corpses coming to end the world.
They attacked them because they saw the recently-abducted fishermen aboard and assumed the Portuguese were cannibals.

Are you trolling now? You've stopped arguing.

Attached: 1652036274901.jpg (872x745, 223.26K)

Its amazing how despite the Reconquista Nafri dna still lives on in Portuguese ppl.

Attached: 983257.png (1081x710, 93.74K)

Your people vote for pajeet to rule over their country, with the same logic, your people worship them. + You are not white.

latinas keep away from the sun to keep their "paleness"?

Attached: southeurope2.0.jpg (1921x1548, 1.57M)

My point still remains, Arabs and Latinos keep discriminating everyone and each other while whitoids (euroaches or anglosphere) and northeast asians want to genocide us.

I think Brown folk should have more solidarity with each other

I look MENA af and I love it, I just wish Latinos and Arabs were bros

Europoors are not wh*te though (except angl*ids)