It was okay

It was okay.

Attached: 0B3F290D-274F-4B54-8D31-2850E89A1C06.jpg (300x168, 16.01K)

Sam turning out to be a pedo jew with a rich dad funding his sorry ass kind of retroactively tainted the whole thing if you ask me.

the general vibe of the show was comfy af. gave me watching adult swim in 2006 when i was sixteen vibes only in 2016 or whatever

It was good in my opinion but out of all of the hills to die on, Sam chose the one that was completely optional. Most people that do controversial things or make controversial art don't heckle website bloggers or post a lot on social media. Also, does taint it a bit. MDE put it best in Tissue Box: "the person you turn to for advice is a fellow felon". The Gumroad era has irredeemably been shit, despite all of the freedom they now have.

Ecstasy of Car is really funny to me

imagine working has hard as they all did for years to get what they wanted from the beginning, a show on adult swim, only to have it quashed after six episodes because sam couldn't shut the fuck up about trump on twitter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 2.45.06 AM.png (1308x334, 206.5K)

the show was funny, wouldn't pay for his gumroad shit, what ends up on yt is also pretty funny. any kvetching about who he did or didn't fuck, screwed or didn't over some monetary shit, is gay and boring as fuck and anyone that ever brings that shit up just sounds like some weird shill.

from the way it sounds there was a "comedian" aside from Heidecker who was really upset his weird comedy wasn't working and the ratings were trashed so he tried to make an extremely big fuss about the PR problem that sam's fans could potentially be should they keep the show running
The political elements/trump stuff wasn't what got the show cancelled, AS has pushed much edgier shit in the past

>AS has pushed much edgier shit in the past
like what?

>It's another Sam Rants About Money episode

Attached: 1639940347988.jpg (800x720, 74.23K)

>3 days
>30 days
>life
>how 'bout I'm gettin' banned for none of em
The one sketch I've seen was great.

A lot of the older stuff had occassionally edgier jokes than things done on World Peace
The insistance that it was this seriously alt-right/hyper political and otherwise fucked up show is largely built up by a narrative invented by the Young Turks who are complete war apologists when a liberal is in office
The reality was that the show was doing pretty good on its own and was probably the most original thing AS had in its pockets for several year but that it pissed off a lot of the legacy writers and producers there because it was legitimate new blood doing well without following their rules and paying homage
I say this saying that Hyde is only about 50% of the time at all funny and has done a lot of retard shit

>be sam hyde
>AKA a complete fucking loser
>burn all your bridges and shoot yourself in the foot to own the libs
>cry about it to the fags at adult swim saying you can’t afford health insurance
>become forever stuck being a niche e-celeb
>don’t even do anything anymore except harass people and give “big bro” redpilladvice to other losers
he could start a cult and you niglets would join it.

forgot the list of shows
But at least a third of this content did things either as edgy or edgier than anything in World Peace
From joking about intentionally spreading aids to race purity, to things like the blackification episode of ATHF etc

Attached: OG AS.png (603x2010, 87.3K)

Tim and Eric for example

What the fuck happened bros?

>Sam turning out to be a pedo jew with a rich dad funding his sorry ass
fake news

the 2007 writer's strike meant that pretty much everyone left in hollywood was just trying to find a formula that didn't offend or take too many risks
One of the big losses was authenticity towards the content
A fear of coming of as too "weird" by committing wholly to the absurd or coming off as "cheesy" if you committed to sincerity
We're stuck in a temporary middle ground of simultaneously doing both while committing to neither, you end up with a mountain of sarcasm that in the same breath is trying to be affecting/profound
But these are cycles
With the falling rate of profit among media companies hitting super hard they're going to have to take real risks instead of relying on formula, investors and market control

Time Heidecker is BAD please watch my right wing Tim and Eric show

Attached: 1644033717497.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

you know that sam hates cops even more than most self-avowed "leftists" right?
and general authoritarianism
the only thing that makes him "right" is because he isn't hyper fixated on identity politics so much as experience

most nazis hate cops
>and general authoritarianism
lol not a chance. Nazis love that the most

Dad is (was? if he's still kickin) wealthy - Fact
Jew - His behavior plus his biological mom's last name traces to a strong possibility of somekind of jewish background. If Sam could have ruled this out he would have by now.
Pedo - Technically Sam is somekind of Hebe/Ephebophile, still a creep. Multiple people connected to Sam have come out about his creepy behavior ; Fact

Attached: 1633407449085.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

>most nazis hate cops
Not at all
They love cops, especially when they're on their side
There's a reason that all right wing protests see their side protected by cops and how anything left of reagan ends up with cops beating the shit out of people holding signs
Hell nearly 20% of american cops are straight up white supremecists according TO the cops

yeah I know I mean they hate cops that dont do what they want

like when obama was president there were all these far right people shooting cops like every week

>Dad is (was? if he's still kickin) wealthy - Fact
Remarried some latina I'm thinking he's not that wealthy anymore
>Jew - His behavior plus his biological mom's last name traces to a strong possibility of somekind of jewish background. If Sam could have ruled this out he would have by now.
His mom lived in a 2 bedroom apartment how did she get outjewed?
>Pedo - Technically Sam is somekind of Hebe/Ephebophile, still a creep. Multiple people connected to Sam have come out about his creepy behavior ; Fact
People with vendetta's aren't the most trustworthy individuals when it comes to complete hearsay accusations but whatever

got it tatted on me and dont regret it nigga

even though post-world peace sam hyde is trash

Attached: world.jpg (720x254, 40.16K)