Why do they work so hard?

Why do they work so hard?

Attached: 1653337243666.jpg (800x839, 91.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_annual_labor_hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they work hard but dont play hard
just the name of the game pekka

it has always disturbed me how hard asians work

They work so YouTube millionaires can have a life of luxury in their country

Japanese """hard work""" is just spending excessive amounts of time in the office doing nothing and pretending to work. They have this retarded culture where wasting time is a show of good work ethics instead of focusing on results.

yeah but it does work though
look at their cities

This is what happens if you fall for the "hard work pays off" meme without focusing on the "pays off"

They’re like robots.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 348.04K)

dunno lol

OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA JAPAN IS SO FUNNY LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

user, SEA people are lazy as fuck

fake

>comic mocking East Asia
>everything is in English
What did they mean by this

It's in their blood, they can't help it. Asians are too productive for their own good. They need that structure to pour their prosocial, communal, logical/technical intelligence into things.

Disgusting meaningless lives. Most of them probably aren't passionate about their jobs and don't receive a much fulfillment from them. The got to work to make monkey so they can afford to live and the only reason they live is so they can work. Japan also has a huge consumerist culture so their free time is likely just filled with getting drunk and consuming media and other products.

It’s the era of musicians and artists now. Creative stuff is booming. Youtube and various streaming platforms allow people to play2earn.

>passionate about their jobs
Boy am i passionate about being a menial worker in a huge corporation.

i guess i mean "oriental" people then, chinese/taiwanese, korean, etc.
my experience is mostly with students and 1 engineer in my job and they seem to have run themselves ragged rather than keep up like robots
maybe that's good, better than being a lazy shit like me
it paid off for some them getting into goos universities and such but i knew one chinese fellow who killed himself after seemingly great academic success

>Japanese """hard work""" is just spending excessive amounts of time in the office doing nothing and pretending to work. They have this retarded culture where wasting time is a show of good work ethics instead of focusing on results.
so fucking stupid, they need to learn from the Latins, we have the most based culture in the world, work just enough to earn a living, have a bunch of kids and enjoy life to the fullest, you aren't a real Latin if you don't spend most of your summer at the beach enjoying life

japanese work hours aren't much different than that of america

>look at their cities
Their cities are good because of smart zoning practices that encourage development and punish c*rs, not because of hard work.

Sometimes they’re worse here. I talked to a Japanese person who worked in Japan the same job as I worked and he actually had it easier than I did.

You guys are still believing that kinda stereotyped image
We have changed so much during the economical recession and now our average working hours aren’t that high
Check this over OECD cunts Japan is very average in terms of it

This. If you are not a vtuber in this day and age, you are living your life wrong.

Japan is only 43rd in the world in hours worked per worker. The U.S. is 39th. Cambodia is #1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_annual_labor_hours

Based Cambodia

I don't.
I work only 8 hours a day x 4 days only!!
no extra time.
and remote work only!!

>Japan
>hard
No. Categorically no. Endless hours doing absolutely nothing, just because of stupid cultural reasons.

I think they work so much because most Cambodians are farmers and farming is very labor intensive. Farming is 90% of Cambodian GDP and 80% of the workforce.

Based Cambodia

To protect their country from globohomo

apparently it's from a Japanese game. originally it's in Japanese.

Attached: ss_78f8559094b49b8acb89fa3545695a6b6da8de02.1920x1080.jpg (1280x720, 105.8K)

Attached: 1653340043430.jpg (1343x1791, 1.06M)

work my fucking ass they work a bit more than use over much longer hours and their productivity is shit