/brit/

Fish and chips edition

Attached: img25981.jpg (2852x1426, 690.06K)

fuck anglos innit

anime

feeling curious

no

skribblio?!?!

cheeky

>captcha:rsJ0Y

Attached: 1653336899481.jpg (1920x1080, 150.96K)

>politicians following the law is a bad thing on Any Forums

Looks like you lads are safe aha

Attached: EB94E12E-A285-4B8D-B4E4-17609C3AC559.jpg (1170x388, 124.71K)

How was copper wire invented?
Two jews fighting over a penny

Attached: images (16).jpg (231x219, 7.16K)

you like our language in your mouth, yeah?

mikey can't stand that he would have been genocided by the nazis LOL. you're untermensch. read what the nazis meant by that and try and deny it applies to your "people"

leftymong making another partygate youtue rundown video again

loool

haha

unironically breathed a sigh of relief x

left or right

Attached: 1652655256839.png (878x644, 828.26K)

>(even though hitler was austrian)
The best German was an Austrian. Ironic, isn't it?

Attached: Axis.png (3000x2435, 3.47M)

was do some good stretches then some thoughts that made me feel insecure or angry about myself crept in it really fucked up everything fuck sake

Depends on their policies mate

I've just eaten a tin of beans and you can henceforth refer to me as Gaseous Julius Caesar

You don't need to fill in the prompts for Bumble.
Mind you Bumble is atrocious for lads. I barely get any likes on there and when I get matches the timer runs out. It's definitely not just me either as I hear the same stuff from my friends.

Just watched that new rupert murdoch channel. Had jeremy kyle insisting that no one cares about boris breaking the rules

And them seething about that tweet about regent street

Sorry, desperare stuff

left because i'm not gay

Checkmate

Attached: 8C214BA7-566B-49DD-AB2E-981EEAD473B0.jpg (1170x1155, 947.36K)

this country never recovered from ww1
any capable englishman with a sense of duty to this country got thown into the meat grinder

british fish n chips is just so bloody grim lads

let's take a trip down to the andes *gestures towards a duo of men who both have the forename of andrew*

Meant for

its not friday
its not fish supper day

love a tin of beans lad or mr.caesar

australians are so fucking unfunny

And what did Ireland do? Always rebelled. You see, the English employed tactics which would work on themselves, being the emasculated effeminate freaks they are. Now a Gael, a purebred Gael, just ignites something primal, something fierce. Something you angloids lost a long time ago. And that’s why the English could never beat the Irish. You’re fucking weak cunts bred specifically to be docile.

Disgusting

don't mean to brag, but I gots the 'ol monke pox fellas

yeah we can see you wanking each other off

post ww1 and ww2 brought about all the good things we have though.

I had the same experience on there. Reckon it's a cakewalk if you have very good photos, even moreso than the other apps.

comedy is subjective murray

FT: Hamburger SV 0 Hertha BSC 2
Hertha BSC remain in the Bundesliga
Hamburger SV remain in the 2. Bundesliga

there aren't any

might go to bed

kkeeeeekkkkkKkkkkkkKkkjKKKKKKk

Imagine calling the race that dominated your race for hundreds of years "passive"

Guess it's just built up resentment innit

covid is a complete nothingburger by normal standards
for some reason the powers that be decided to terrorise everyone and reevaluate the ecnomy and bioethics

mongpox

Attached: IMG2001.jpg (564x820, 60.07K)

WW1 and its consequences was a disaster for mankind, from which all of Europe never recovered.

watching Jackass 4.5 aha it's mental what they do haha x

Think the offside rule should be placed purely on the position of feet
Would simplify things a lot and I don't think anybody would really complain

Gymtoil giving me quite the pair of tits

ive started going to bed early because ive got no friends and nowt to do x

fucking belter lad. you still up for friday!??!

just sent her a message lads, wonder if she'll ignore me. seems like she liked me

Ireland will be united within 20 years. North and South, united at last. Kek, just admit it. You’re no match for the Irish. They’ll never give in

fuck your gf fella

ireland got raped by the english 1000 years ago. huge amounts of it were settled by english bulls, who bred all the irish women. then it was raped again by the english when we turned protestant, and those english started identifying as irish because they didn't want to stop sucking off the pope and molesting boys (they'd grown accustomed to irish traditions). basically it's a larp country. bunch of english reject pedophiles larping as some made up identity ("irish")

then of course you have the protestant "anglo-irish" who moved there in the 17th century and make up all of the intellectual figures and prominent irish nationalists. i dunno why they wanted to be "irish", i suppose they were pedophiles.

Attached: download (3).jpg (191x263, 6.49K)

even as a staunch rorke, the conspiracy theories about bill gates and covid vaccines seemed really forced and poorly thought out and predictable. it was like post-2016 era meme politics jumped the shark

thoughts on the rate of immigration to britain from pakistan and the larger birth rates of said immigrants compared to the native british population?

whatever the rule, it just shouldn't matter where your fucking arms are. it's completely nonsensical that two players in the same position can both be deemed either onside or offside depending on what point in running motion they're at.

my gf?

megan fox and her 3 sons
unironically

Attached: 1653314954044.jpg (978x1296, 153.37K)

kkekekekKkakKKKkkkkkkkkkKkk
GOTTEMMM

skribblio.......?

Attached: apu phone.png (1651x1227, 541.86K)

lol

Ja

Attached: Hitler phone.jpg (458x574, 42.45K)

what language did britons settled in england speak before anglo-saxons came over?

the only Covid conspiracy that makes even a lick of sense is that it got into the wild due to sloppy standards at the Chinese bio lab.

nuke the irish
dont care
we pay for trident so why dont we bloody well USE IT

yes mate, can't wait! first round is on me aha x

>no match for the Irish
>dominated you for hundreds of years
Okay sure lmao

new skribbl lobby when

redpilled as fuck

interesting

corrrrrrr

thoughts on having sex