Why is Russia considered based if it is literally antibased ?

Total admiration for the Caucasian peoples and disgusting migration policy. LGBT is condemned only in words, because half of the Russian music scene and show business are openly gay. Belarusians (completely dependent on decisions from the Kremlin) tried to break through the Polish border with migrants from the Middle East (failed). Most of the population is commies (not based), a prominent right-wing opposition is either in jail or killed. In 2018, the Russians showed themselves as typical eurocucks. Oppose the West (vassals of China). I still respect my nation, but today's Russia is not based.

Attached: старый пыня.jpg (927x1024, 101.42K)

based putin

>In 2018, the Russians showed themselves as typical eurocucks.
What happened in 2018?

Rashism is good. It is consolidated, international, progressive. Rashism is the ability to consider oneself involved in something deeply right, spiritual, leading from the understanding that Russia is now the last bastion holding back the black wave of faceless individualism, cynical consumerism, bestial lust and indifferent cruelty. Rashism is a living, trembling heart filled with faith in the possibility of making every person on earth happy. Rashism is the ideology of the hero. Rashism is the poetry of a lover. Rashism is the mercy of a saint. Rashism is the choice of the wise. I would be proud if I was considered a rashist. I would try to match this high name. Long live rashism!

Attached: IMG_20220523_191800_273.jpg (576x1280, 193.52K)

He is jew (Lak, Dagestani, Chechen, Ingush, Russian, Tatar, Mordvin, Ossetian etc.)

Attached: бесконечный стол.jpg (1849x853, 316.82K)

I found it always bizarre how much they love gay musicians, especially 80s pop stars, despite being homophobic.

World Cup

Attached: леброн на встрече.jpg (3332x2646, 2.05M)

Russia is one of the gayest countries in the world.

Russia will call the West evil and degenerate etc then invite some washed up has been Hollywood actor like Steven Seagal to Russia and treat him like a god and make him do fake fights where actual Russian fighters are forced to play the fool and let themselves be humiliated by him in front of everybody. It's absurd.

Which ones?

I would say that there are a huge number of latent gays.

Attached: пыня гей.jpg (1670x2470, 2.23M)

Either go to 2ch or to pol

Yeah, I always thought it weird the idea that Russia is based but made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. The same generation of Russians that infiltrated and subverted western academia with Marxism is the same that still controls modern Russia today.

The only argument or theory I find convincing if Russia were based is the idea that there was some kind of "great switch" where the western academics were subverted so hard they fully coopted Marxism as their own and so now Russia tries subvert but with Reactionary politics, which itself really only exists in the form of conspiracy theory as opposed to real world actions. When people say Putin is Hitler for anschluss they don't realize that the whole caring about Russians speaking people is mostly a cover for wanting to anex what had not long ago been considered part of them. Also there is no Russian supremacy it's a consistent of asiatic mutts.

Denying the Holocaust is illegal because 1. Russians take a lot of their legitimacy from liberating the camps, it's basically their way of eternally saying to the world "we're the good guys, we saved the Jews" and 2. because Russians believe the Holocaust was actually aimed at them and not Jews

And even these actors condemned the invasion of Ukraine.

Attached: пыня картинг.jpg (1000x1000, 302.09K)

I sit there every day.

Attached: пыня.png (452x482, 180.4K)

>1. Russians take a lot of their legitimacy from liberating the camps, it's basically their way of eternally saying to the world "we're the good guys, we saved the Jews"
I always found that to be the most sus part of the Holocaust was that it soviet leaders that liberated the camps just so happened to be the same Judeo-Bolshevists Hitler was enemies with it just seems as if you have both the motive and the means to falsify evidence and create a narrative in order to subjugate a submitted people and promote your ethnic interests.
Not that I dabble in Holocaust denial much anymore cuz I think israel is based but to me the motive, means, and willing collaborators always seemed sort of plainly obvious.
>2. because Russians believe the Holocaust was actually aimed at them and not Jews
Lol owned. I never really thought about that. It makes sense to me now why I know some slavshit mutt diaspora that are all tankies and say "I'm not racist because I hate hitler he was a nigger." I know someone through discord like that who's insufferable. His parents immigrated from Russia, got divorced, and his mom got BLACKED lmao.

>Total admiration for the Caucasian peoples and disgusting migration policy.
>He is jew (Lak, Dagestani, Chechen, Ingush, Russian, Tatar, Mordvin, Ossetian etc.)

You are mentally ill. Putin is there exactly because of the scum like you. Your country was torn apart for 30 years by Putin and his pet oligarchs exactly because your people is full of idiots like yourself. I tell you that as an Ossetian. Neck yourself.

based churka

:(
What's a based country? Mine is turning into shit too, people turning into commies

Fuck off, rusnyavaya svinya. Go and kill your Slavic "brothers" in a sensless war instead of posting here, zigoid.

Are you saying that Putin is in power, because most russians are noviops ?

Attached: lakec.png (500x550, 6.37K)

>What's a based country?
Japan ?

Damn I didn't know Putin had fetal alcohol syndrome. That's real nice of you guys to let him be your leader

based caucasian