Based Amerindian languages

Based Amerindian languages

Attached: FB_IMG_1653336057589.jpg (428x640, 23.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13luufkZt3bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brazilian states named after Amerindian stuff have the ugliest names

Cálmate Juan frijolero

my city has spanish name
based

I hate Amerindian names.
My city is named Guaratinguetá and it’s close to Pindamonhangaba, Caraguatatuba and Ubatuba, it’s so fucking ugly.

sound like exoticfruit names, mhmmmm

>Ubatuba
based

I'm from putoxoeltic, named for when a bunch of spanish explorers bought a bunch of women and fucked them. It's now a retention pond for the local battery plant, which is poisoning everyone there.

tupinambá

My hometown has both, spanish (a saint) and native names: San Goblino Tecomaxtlahuaca

Looking at the provinces of Ecuador, most of them have Amerindian names, sucumbios seems to be one too, one first would think it comes from some weird conjugation of the word "sucumbir" but it doesn't seem to be the case and searching on the web there are several similar surnames (sucumbios, sucumbio, zucumbio, sucumbi, sucumbe, zucumbe) that are only found in ecuador or peru that make me believe they came from some northern amerindian language.

Attached: ecuador provinces.jpg (275x865, 58.01K)

Jamaica is derived from Xaymaca, means land of wood and water. The only other thing named after something amerindian is Liguanea plain

>the only other thing
that I know of off hand

deixa deixa gira girar

And that map is lacking Cajamarca in northern Peru, and the other 4 regions that haven't an amerindian name were named by us after independence
La Libertad region because were the first to proclaim independice
San Martin in honor to the Argentinian general who liberated us
Amazonas because is used to cover most of the northern peruvian amazon before the creation of Loreto
Loreto region (should be Amazonas tb h) because is a huge rainforest with lots of laurels

São Paulo is uglier tbqh

All of our place names are hispanicized local terms

I thought Idaho was a made-up word that just happened to mean something in some Wigwam language

I forgot about Madre de Dios, in the southern peruvian amazon, we have 5 in total then, out of 25

my city has spanish name
cringe

Saint names are based and much better than those shitty names like Itaquaquecetuba and Manhumirim

Trujillo?
I cant think of many

saint names are garbage and you and your desert god should go back to sand nigeria

yes,
fun fact: tumbes, cajamarca, lambayeque and piura used to be part of us until the eternal limeño cucked us

Seethe some more panchito
You will never be an Aztec

you will always be a stinky quadroon that looks like a muhammed living in a failed bizarro usa

voca.ro/13luufkZt3bY
This is a goddamn fucking stupid thread