What do nips thinking of Pewdiepie moving to their cunt?

What do nips thinking of Pewdiepie moving to their cunt?

Attached: C4C9D164-CA28-4EA1-A4D5-72288ECF7C64.jpg (1280x720, 166.95K)

Japan is ruined now.

what kind of person blows a load on their own face?

>chud moves to an ethnostate so he can be a foreigner ruining the ethnostate.
Many such cases.

Fuck hate him . Hope he go away to zweden. I visit now finland

I always thought of him as cringe since I am of the same similar boomer age, he moving into Japan just proves Sweden told him to feck off

Japanons are still sleeping

The idiot basically gave out his address in his latest vlog so maybe they'll mess with him if they don't like him.

>so maybe they'll mess with him if they don't like him.
who the japanese? can't picture them doing that.

No one really knows about him. No media even report about it. Japan is galapagos island, that's why he moved to here I guess.

>can't even confidently tell the difference between chinese and japanese
>still made it
I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous as fuck.

There are many insane people in Japan who do crazy shit to celebrities. And to think he moved there for the privacy of it. Oh boy.

Why is this manchild who makes content for literal prepubescent children being discussed here? This place is not a kindergarten. Take e-celeb shit to reddit or somewhere else away from here.

He is welcome.
And the Japanese worry that he may someday hate Japan.

He will. It happens to every expat sooner or later.

i dun gibe a fuck.
I think he will move to other country in 1 year.

I think so too. Japan is so inefficient and stupid compared to Sweden (or even UK). It's tolerable for a while, but the honeymoon period ends at some point and then the fatigue and resentment sets in. I think he'll move to Monaco, Switzerland, Spain (Marbella) or some other millionaire's haven.

As long as he brings money to the great nation of Japan I dont see why the fucker cant stay.

Attached: 599-5994867_7156638-smug-pepe-frog-transparent.jpg (820x1027, 234.46K)

He's making it too much of a big deal in my opinion. It sure would have been a big deal if he was a normal person and planning to get a job here and joining some kind of community and shit but he's not. It seems to me where he lives never matter or impact him.
On a upside for him though, 99% of Japanese people have never seen him or known, so yeah I think it's pretty good place to live for someone tired of getting too much attention.

HWNBJ

>Japanese posters on Any Forums being actually Japanese
user I...

I hope they are extremely rude to him and run over his dumb pugs

Attached: 1486948628956.jpg (560x373, 30.7K)

Based, specially about the pugs part

Murasame san?

Japs worship us as gods it's pretty cool

>Japan is galapagos island

Attached: 6265753.png (600x692, 271.71K)

>This place is not a kindergarten
Good one, user!