THE LAST STRAW

THEY ARE FUCKING PUSHING IT!!

They changed Moon Knight so it's no longer ambiguous whether or not he's just a schizophrenic and now he's just a guy with powers who fights demons and has multiple personalities, sorta ruins the whole appeal.

Then they completely change Ms. Marvel's powers to just be Captain Marvel Jr. No longer is the story about learning to appreciate who you are, now it's just bullshit.

Plus they added an OC named Sylvie who is the most powerful character ever and will replace Loki, sounds like something a 13 year old girl came up with for a fanfic.

They aren't even trying to make good movies anymore just cashing in on nostalgia using the multiverse. Spiderman No Way Home was shit and people only like it because tugboat maguire appeared. Doctor Strange 2 looks embarrassingly bad, nothing but cameos throughout. They have no more iconic moments like the ones from Endgame and Infinity War, just garbage.

MCU is changing the comics constantly. Adding new characters, changing races and sexes of characters, changing powers of characters, changing EVERYHING THE FANS LIKE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS!!!

I'm not supporting MCU any more, just like China. It's time for them to die. I'll be watching DC from now on, they care about the fans. Batman was kino, Snydercut was kino, Suicide Squad was kino, meanwhile Marvel is making nothing but shit. JL2-3 will btfo Endgame and Infinity War. Snyder is god of cinema, bless him and fuck Feige.

Attached: mcu.jpg (1280x720, 57.81K)

Cope

>M-MUH LAST STRAW
The last straw should've been Whedon putting his fucking reddit quips in The Avengers.

You cope you marvelshill. Ayercut will make more money than GOTG3.

its a different universe faggot also lol imagine getting this buttmad over disney movies

Sounds like a motherfucking smear campaign! Who are you OP and what's your mission?

>The MCU is.....LE BAD
Great thread op.

Attached: slowpoke.png (844x844, 367.51K)

imagine being so indifferent to the destruction of cinema

nobody gives a shit

grow up

>meanwhile at DC

Attached: faison-gold-header.jpg (480x300, 27.66K)

they don't want schizos getting representation because it would empower mental illness

>cinema
imagine not being able to separate disney movies from everything else

>Moon Knight so it's no longer ambiguous whether or not he's just a schizophrenic and now he's just a guy with powers who fights demons and has multiple personalities
Thats early 90s MK, back when he started he just had alias/disguises and no mental issues.

>I'll be watching DC from now on
Oh, it's a fanboy.

>Then they completely change Ms. Marvel's powers to just be Captain Marvel Jr. No longer is the story about learning to appreciate who you are

Shes still isn't atractive tho, they changed her powers to avoid confusing casual fans when Mr.Fantastic shows up.

Attached: 109084.jpg (841x1356, 557.09K)

This is why I'm switching to DC. DC will empower lonely autists and help them accomplish wonders. I see it with Joker and now The Batman, they want us to strike. It's subtle but they're telling us to resist. I don't know what they want exactly, but maybe becoming someone like Joker or Riddler and bringing real justice to this broken society. Even Batman in BvS killed, they are telling us not to hold back, go all the way. They want us to be vengeance.

>DC will empower lonely autists

Attached: Shamily_marquee_5cb90a3a25d084.41449009.jpg (1500x867, 590.6K)

wow it's almost like how movies based on comic books will inevitably become as retarded as the comics they're based on

Moon Knight has powers?
All the more recent MK I've read makes it clear he has multiple personality disorder. He even has a daughter that the main Spector personality didn't know about while other personality was being dad.

>They changed Moon Knight so it's no longer ambiguous whether or not he's just a schizophrenic and now he's just a guy with powers who fights demons and has multiple personalities, sorta ruins the whole appeal.
Huh? It's pretty clear if you're not a brainlet that all of the egyptian magic mumbo jumbo might be in his head.
His bullshit costume is the biggest pointer to this.

I watched the first episodes, you didn't. So don't tell me what the show is like.