Why the fuck aren't you a Muslim yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=10Pr5H9mxU8

Islamic world has entered a period of rapid growth in recent years. The chaotic situation of Islamic countries today should not mislead us to this reality. The population is growing rapidly. The domination of Islamic area is growing rapidly in Africa, southern Asia and Middle East. The wave of conquest that stopped in Europe in the 16th century and regressed in the 19th century seems to have been revived. Western civilization has lost its self-confidence and defensive impulse.

Attached: 3432482362.png (1600x900, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/products/tract?stk=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pp-cutting

All religion should be banned worldwide.

cause people tie their identity and culture to their religion which they think is "theirs".

why did allah decide to make 6/7 of the worlds population kafir

I appreciate having a non-mutilated genitalia

>>>/reddit/

Because christianity is the truth

Attached: download-25.jpg (474x488, 118.84K)

Islam is dead, this is just a "religious revival" that is common for dead religions

What comic book is that? What's the source here?

i got a triple digit IQ

chick.com/products/tract?stk=42

Looks like a Chick Tract

go back to pakistan

je suis

You should probably deal with wahhabism and the terror groups that subscribe to it first.

Because I don't support goatfuckers who follow a religion invented by a child molester and who will murder their own little children then toss their corpses into the trash after they got kidnapped and raped

Based

>NOO THIS SANDNIGGER RELIGION IS THE RIGHT ONE YOURS IS WRONG

Why are desert cultists like this?

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1033, 504.47K)

Islam is a Pajeet religion, I worship Hubal.

>Boлoдимиpъ жe cлyшaшe ихъ, бѣ бo caмъ любяшe жeны и блyжeниe мнoгoe, и пocлyшaшe cлaдъкo, Ho ce бѣ eмy нe любo: oбpѣзaниe yдoвъ и o нeядeнии cвиныхъ мяcъ, a o питьи oтинyдь peкъ: «Pycи вeceльe питьe, нe мoжeмъ бeзъ тoгo быти».
Pretty much.