Native american pow wow scene

>native american pow wow scene
>*HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH*

Attached: 1646968967762.jpg (1024x888, 56.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1lRycfEoA
youtube.com/watch?v=v9mhlRp8DzI#t=4s
youtu.be/qOHUig1brts
youtube.com/watch?v=CLiLMboE9I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name 3 movies, 2 tv shows, and 1 miniseries that does this. You have five minutes otherwise this thread is a joke, you're a joke, and you can never post on this board again

>HA ha ha ha HA ha ha ha

tick tock OP, i'm watching

Attached: akecheta.jpg (2040x1360, 1.52M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1lRycfEoA

>hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya hey how are ya

No. I don't I will.

Natural Born Killers

heyhowareya heyhowareya heyhowareya

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10.33K)

You racist piece of shit.

>Native American ad
>It rips you off

Attached: Western Sky loan terms.jpg (1426x946, 199.4K)

how the FUCK did they get away with it? this is jewery on a level that even they won't advertise

I mean, can't knock em for giving it a try

HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH I'M SO HAPPY DOING THE NEUTRON DANCE HYUH HYUH IM JUST BURNING DOING THE NEUTRON DANCE

FINE
THANKS
HOW
ARE
YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9mhlRp8DzI#t=4s

smokem peace pipe

Always loved the intro song to this doc

youtu.be/qOHUig1brts

Injuns chanting mixed with contemporary music makes me want to don a feather headdress and kick the white man off my land. To bad injuns are all drunk in crime-ridden reserves nowadays. And whenever they come out it's to shill for some lefty policy that sent them enslaved to the reservation in the first place.

>139.34% APR

Attached: 1637345498871.jpg (459x477, 37.41K)

Check out Cusco's music if you like that kind of sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLiLMboE9I8

>Yes, the money's expensive.
>But you can keep the cost down by paying it back as fast as you can :^)