I loved the plot (which I didn't fully understand until reading a plot summary until after)...

I loved the plot (which I didn't fully understand until reading a plot summary until after), but I fucking despised the artstyle to the point that it made the movie hard to follow.

2/5 because of the visuals.

Attached: 1639368536589.jpg (1920x1080, 396.56K)

Youre supposed to watch it on dtugs

I smoked earlier today but I'm not that high anymore, I felt like that was why I was confused by the plot, but honestly the visuals are unbearable and frankly nauseating, I think this was the intent of the director.

it's basically digital van gogh

The novel is even harder to follow, its just cyberpunk paranoid schizophrenia. I think they managed to pull off a memorable vibe given that the source material is so chaotic

Don't watch it on drugs that's retarded

Read the book. Fuckin great

Also as I was early in the show I thought "man there are probably people that watched this on acid"

Seems like a waste of drugs to watch something so ugly and downright paranoiac

Nah man, acid or mushrooms. Hell. Get two bottles of delysum and watch it again

I don't think I'd ever want to do that, see It sounds like a bad time waiting to happen

I unironically think people are lying when they say they watch "trippy" movies on acid. I can't think of anything fucking worse and more of a buzzkill than sitting and watching a screen while on lsd. Like, go outside. Do anything else.

Take 700mg of diphenhydramine

Attached: voices.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

>get permanent brain damage for a cool feeling

>Dude just ruin your life like I did, it makes the movie so much better.
Nigga, if you need to get this fucked up to enjoy a movie, you need to read a book or something.

I'm too retarded to read. I've been reading and making posts on Any Forums for over 10 years now, I lose my place constantly when reading physical books.

I enjoy the movie just fine without it. Its the people that abuse drugs that make the people that use them look bad. You can get down and not be a fuck up

These people don't even watch movies. They sit there in a retarded stupor not paying attention at all. They might as well watch a video of fireworks going off because all they're doing is looking at colors on the screen

OP here, is there any non rotoscoped stuff of this movie? Like a few scenes without any of the weird drawings?

You need severe detox from your phone and the internet to be able to read like normal again. Been there. Otherwise just listen to the audiobook.

PKD isn't a very good author.

You get to see Winona's rotoscoped tits in it.

The question that takes me to is: Why bother?
That reminds me, the first twenty minutes of the movie are so fucking confusing, going to make sure I download subs for movies from now on.

Alex Jones.